BY BOOTS

Keep your skin hydrated all day using the boots extracts body butter. It has organic cranberry seed oil and shea butter to nourish, replenish and soothe dry skin. This moisturizing body butter is light and gentle on your skin and won't clog pores. Suitable for all skin types. Capacity 6.7 fl oz. see more...

Gina B.
This is a great body butter. It smells fantastic and leaves my skin feeling healthy and moisturized. I would definitely repurchase. The hydration is long lasting. I use this product every other night on my feet, knees, elbows, and any other places in need of some moisture. I would recommend this to a friend.
Jacquelynne V.
Brownsville, TX
this cranberry body butter!!! is amazing. i love it and the smell is amazing it is very long lasting cream. so if you love cranberry i recommend this too you.
Davnel J.
Seabrook, TX
One of the best body butters I've tried. Found this product in target and fell in love. Left my entire body feeling soft, smooth and smelling good.
Jahara T.
Natchez, MS
I love this body butter and it really smell and it feel good to your skin!!! I think this body butter is great!!!!
Anhel R.
Yuma, AZ
This body butter feels amazing in the skin and also love the smell of the cranberry. Really good product.
Vanessa Delacruz B.
Smells like heaven and it's great also so I total recommend for anyone who likes a fruity smell
Clare U.
Made my skin feel super soft & smelt divine! Didn't make my skin feel greasy at all & absorbed really quickly. Very good value for money, would definitely buy again. Bought from a boots store, lots of other products in the line
Jade E.
This product leaves you smelling fresh for the whole day!! This is such a smooth & gentle product. I use this every time I'm out of the bath/shower. Very good value for money and I would definitely buy this again.
Nita M.
London
Omg I truly live by body butters. And this one smells so goooood. Leaves my skin smelling fruity and smooth. I use it after my showers.
Kelly J.
I don't really like the cranberry one, but the rest of the body butters are amazing! Just not a personal fan of this one.