BY BOOTS

Start your morning off right with boots extracts coconut body wash. Formulated with coconut extract and sustainably-sourced honey, it gently conditions and moisturizes as it cleans. With soft, smooth, fresh-smelling skin, you'll be ready to take on whatever the day brings. see more...

Leona S.
Livingston
Love this so much and it leaves my skin feeling soft and nourished! Defo worth using every night when I get results like I do
Vicky K.
Huyton , LIVERPOOL
Gorgeous summery fragrance. Lathers well but left my skin feeling dry. Wouldn't purchase again. Prefer a creamier body wash.
I was going to get the Brazilian nut one but I liked the smell of coconut, so I bought this one instead. Not only does it smell very delicious, but it left my skin soft like a baby's.
Kayleigh B.
County Durham , Bishop Auckland
Nice lather, smells amazing as I love coconut smells very tropical. And did the job! Left skin feeling clean and smooth
Lola O.
London
I love the smell of coconuts. I love it so much. I like the smell of tropical fruit. I would recommend this to anyone
binky h.
leeds
This was ok smelled delicious 😊 it wasn’t brilliant but it was ok so I would still recommend if you are in a budget
Laura R.
I get these for Christmas most years because you can never have enough. I love coconut, it is my favourite scent!
Rebecca G.
London, Greater London
Couldn't bare the smell of this, it was far too overpowering and made me feel quite sick. Would not repurchase.
Coralie F.
County Antrim , Belfast
Was bought as a present for my mum. Very good value for money. Really big bottle too will last a while
Sharon M.
ireland
Good body wash , it smells Devine I like anything with cocunut in it! Good price And quality