BY BOOTS

Start your morning off right with boots extracts coconut body wash. Formulated with coconut extract and sustainably-sourced honey, it gently conditions and moisturizes as it cleans. With soft, smooth, fresh-smelling skin, you'll be ready to take on whatever the day brings. This 2.5-ounce size is perfect for travel. see more...

Ebony L.
Ebony L.
Dallas, TX
This reminds me of an actual coconut. Some products can smell artificial when mimicking real fruit and this one does not. I stock up on my boots products at Target. The smell is addictive and the product provides superb moisture.
Corriene P.
Corriene P.
buffalo, NY
this stuff smells so good and it hasa really rich luxurious lather. its a decent value considering the price of body wash u see in stores and i like that i feel really clean and fresh after using it.
Marleny V.
Marleny V.
DORAL, FL
I like everything that has coconut because it smells very good. This body wash leaves my skin very soft, you can feel the freshness and also its delicious aroma.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
HARTWELL, GA
This body was smells amazing and leaves your skin soft and smooth! It doesn't leave any residue from what I can tell! And the quality for the price is unbeatable!
Dawn J.
Dawn J.
Independence
This product not only smells good but is a great bath wash. It is rich,creamy and leaves my skin so smooth.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Neptune, NJ
I love the smell of this song t reminds me of my trip to the Bahamas!!!! In love with it
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Wisc Rapids, WI
I absolutely adore the smell of this body wash! It's also very creamy and lathers beautifully. I make sure I stock up on this.
Deonna S.
Deonna S.
Diamondhead, MS
the packaging was very cute it smelled amazing. and left my skin very soft and was an t very expensive
Jess M.
Jess M.
Beechhurst, NY
I actually enjoy this and the smell too. It works on the skin and feels smooth and soft in generals
rocio s.
rocio s.
yo soy fanatica de todo lo que sea de coco, y una de las primeras cosas que hago en la mañana es usar este body wash, me deja esa sensacion de frescura y de que estoy en el tropico