BY BOOTS

Start your morning off right with boots extracts coconut body wash. Formulated with coconut extract and sustainably-sourced honey, it gently conditions and moisturizes as it cleans. With soft, smooth, fresh-smelling skin, you'll be ready to take on whatever the day brings. This 2.5-ounce size is perfect for travel. see more...

Ebony L.
Dallas, TX
This reminds me of an actual coconut. Some products can smell artificial when mimicking real fruit and this one does not. I stock up on my boots products at Target. The smell is addictive and the product provides superb moisture.
Marleny V.
DORAL, FL
I like everything that has coconut because it smells very good. This body wash leaves my skin very soft, you can feel the freshness and also its delicious aroma.
Corriene P.
buffalo, NY
this stuff smells so good and it hasa really rich luxurious lather. its a decent value considering the price of body wash u see in stores and i like that i feel really clean and fresh after using it.
Kayla M.
Hartwell, GA
This body was smells amazing and leaves your skin soft and smooth! It doesn't leave any residue from what I can tell! And the quality for the price is unbeatable!
Zahrah H.
Dearborn, MI
I love the scent this body wash gives off. It makes me feel like I am sitting outside and enjoying the warm summer breeze and not stuck in the cold fall like I actually am. Yes, fall is great and who doesn't love PSL's and how colorful the earth looks covered in fall leaves, but its cold, and this wash just takes me back and the scent does linger a bit after having washed up 2 hours ago with it.
Estefania F.
I liked the smell of coconut, so I bought this one instead. Not only does it smell very delicious, but it left my skin soft like a baby's , it's also a fantastic body wash. It is rich and creamy and leaves my skin (which tends to be on the dry side) lovely and smooth. It is quite pricey - but, in my opinion, worth every penny.
Renal s.
This coconut body wash scent feels like i am bathing with coconut milk. It is very gentle on skin. I use daily morning and night during bath.there is no negatives about this body wash. I would definitely repurchase it frequently.
rocio s.
yo soy fanatica de todo lo que sea de coco, y una de las primeras cosas que hago en la mañana es usar este body wash, me deja esa sensacion de frescura y de que estoy en el tropico
Kayla W.
Wisc Rapids, WI
I absolutely adore the smell of this body wash! It's also very creamy and lathers beautifully. I make sure I stock up on this.
Dawn J.
Independence
This product not only smells good but is a great bath wash. It is rich,creamy and leaves my skin so smooth.