BeautySkinBath & BodyBoots
Extracts Coconut Body Wash

Boots Extracts Coconut Body Wash

by Boots

Boots Extracts Coconut Body Wash

How long does the coconut scent stay with you?
Is this product good?????
Start your review of Boots Extracts Coconut Body Wash!
Product Highlights
Love the smell, super moisturizing and it's completely affordable I got mine from a drugstore and I keep re purchasing this product because I just love itin reviews
Amanda M.
Louisville, KY
This absolutely is one of my favorite body washes. It leaves my skin so smooth and moisturized. The scent lasts all day. The product is pretty affordable and totally worth the price. 100% recommended.
rocio S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
yo soy fanatica de todo lo que sea de coco, y una de las primeras cosas que hago en la mañana es usar este body wash, me deja esa sensacion de frescura y de que estoy en el tropico
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This Boots Extracts Body Wash Coconut smells so good!! It is very gentle on my skin and I love using it! I use this body wash every day in the shower and I am very happy with it.  The scent is very long lasting and I am very satisfied with this body wash!
Marleny V.
DORAL, FL
I like everything that has coconut because it smells very good. This body wash leaves my skin very soft, you can feel the freshness and also its delicious aroma.
Eb W.
Little Elm, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This reminds me of an actual coconut. Some products can smell artificial when mimicking real fruit and this one does not. I stock up on my boots products at Target. The smell is addictive and the product provides superb moisture.
Viara T.
Corona, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the smell of coconut , and it live your skin really soft and it's not expensive
jody G.
I've been using this product for a while takes off dead skin makes your body feel silky and soft makes your feet feel extra silky-smooth give it a try you will be very satisfied😉
Lauren R.
Brooklyn, NY
Feels like a bit of the beach at home! I can also feel great about the fair trade and sourcing of their ingredients!
Leslie L.
Columbia, SC
I really liked this. It made my skin super soft and it smelled really good. I'm pretty picky about smells. I bought it online because my friend said she liked it. I'd recommend it. It's definitely worth it!!!
Kayla W.
I absolutely adore the smell of this body wash! It's also very creamy and lathers beautifully. I make sure I stock up on this.