Boots Extracts Coconut Body Butter - 6.7 oz uploaded by Kendra H.

BY BOOTS

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Experience smooth, soft and supple skin with Boots extracts coconut body butter. It's infused with rich almond oil to deeply nourish and moisturize your skin. This organic body butter has a pleasant coconut scent. For all skins types. Available in 200 ml packs. Size: 6.7 fl oz. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Kendra H.
Chino, CA
I LOVED this so much! It's the perfect amount of hydration, it doesn't have an oily residue, and it's a great price! Also, it reminds me of summer vacations at the beach. Who doesn't love that?!
Haley R.
This body butter is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! I use it every day and every night. I found this baby at Target for an amazing price. A little goes a long way, which I desperately needed. I use it everywhere on my body, so my skin stays nice and hydrated. And while it smells amazing, it isn't an over powering scent or strong to cover up any perfume or body mist. I highly recommend this to everybody and their momma!
Megan D.
Lexington, KY
Love this product! The smell is great and it really hydrates my skin. I like it being in a jar also. It was gentle on my skin when I used it daily.
Smell so good and helps your body to feel hydrated and the smell is there for a lot of time and if you used too much help your skin
Danielle B.
Charlotte, NC
I love finding a natural moisturizer. I love the fact that it has coconut oil and butter in it. This isn't greasy.
patricia s.
Esta crema aparte de ser super hidratante tiene un olor maravilloso, y es un aroma que perdura en la piel.
Ximena R.
Hola que tal! ✋😁
Amooo con locura esto!!!!♥
Esque simplemente en la primera semana que lo aprobé se noto bastante la diferencia, mi piel se sentía más suave, hidratada y ya no estaba para nada reseca. Simplemente la recomiendo al 100% 👌😍
Jessica B.
This is perfect for a quick moisture-adding sesh. I love the smell and often use it on my elbows as they get super dry.
Antonia M.
Love this product. I recently bought this and i use it every day. Good value for money, good formula, good product!
Danni M.
Love this product. I use daily after showering and my skin is always moisturised. Has helped with dry skin as well