BeautyBodyBody CareBoots
Extracts Coconut Body Butter - 67 oz

Boots Extracts Coconut Body Butter - 6.7 oz

by Boots

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Experience smooth, soft and supple skin with Boots extracts coconut body butter. It's infused with rich almond oil to deeply nourish and moisturize your skin. This organic body butter has a pleasant coconut scent. For all skins types. Available in 200 ml packs. Size: 6.7 fl oz. Gender: Unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Boots Extracts Coconut Body Butter - 6.7 oz!
Gigi  M.
Mine Hill, NJ
A principios le hacía muy bien a mi cara pero ahora ciento que me la deja demasiado seca
Karen R.
Frisco, TX
My skin look so smud .. and the smell is amazing! I love this body butter. I usit specially in my legs.
Jamie  H.
North Oaks, MN
Who doesn’t love coconut? This body butter reminds be of the beach and my skin loves it.
Kendra H.
Chino, CA
Boots Extracts Coconut Body Butter - 6.7 oz uploaded by Kendra H.
I LOVED this so much! It's the perfect amount of hydration, it doesn't have an oily residue, and it's a great price! Also, it reminds me of summer vacations at the beach. Who doesn't love that?!
Danielle B.
Charlotte, NC
I love finding a natural moisturizer. I love the fact that it has coconut oil and butter in it. This isn't greasy.
Valeria N.
Smell so good and helps your body to feel hydrated and the smell is there for a lot of time and if you used too much help your skin
Maryam F.
Valley Stream, NY
3,507 reviews
This product is great and will leave you feel you got which is worthy to try on it’s not waste of money try it and test it for mr it worked I think it will work got you too try it you were I’ll feel you come out of the box and did something to build your experience try it
Beatrice G.
Houston
Loves this body butter is amazing if you like smell of coconut this is for you it’s so smooth it’s great for the skin Not a very strong smell
Norene C.
This body butter has a great coconut scent that reminds me of a day at the beach. The consistency is thick and rich, but it's easy to apply and absorbs well into dry skin. The packaging is good, and the price point is fair. I would recommend it for winter and fall use and for extra dry skin.
Lizeth A.
Goshen, NY
I personally love coconut and I decided to try this one. Now I can’t stop using it. I would only suggest to offer more affordable prices

Looking for your answer?