BY BOOTS

This boots extracts body wash gently cleanses, conditions and moisturizes, leaving your skin soft and smooth. see more...

Jez M.
Jez M.
Love body wash especially this one I always get it for my mom and grandmother and I always use them when I got visit them and shower smells great.
Milena S.
Milena S.
I had a big expectation about this product but for me, it's so far so good. Not what I expected especially because I am a Brazilian native and used to their products.
Yomira V.
Yomira V.
Laredo, TX
Heavenly smell. Almost buttery texture, with a slightly oily terminar seeps into the skin as I Rin it in. Recommend it for dry to oily skin.
Jade Y.
Jade Y.
Smells delightful, and the texture is soothing! It leaves me smelling good, clean, moistured! Very good body wash!
derwin a.
derwin a.
Rayne, LA
Smooths skin smells great and affordable . easy to apply and heals and protects get this product and see the redults.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Bradley, IL
Scent 200/10, product 20000/10 okay but in all reality this product is amazing please purchase
Meg D.
Meg D.
Hermantown , MN
Love the smell! And it makes my skin feel super soft and really clean. I absolutely love it
Dee A.
Dee A.
Detroit, MI
Very nice smelling. Smells yummy. Scrubbed well. No redness not too gritty. No complaints
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
This body wash smells good and makes your skin feel smooth ! I would definitely repurchase !
Bridgot P.
Bridgot P.
Mobile, AL
very luxurious lather with boots body wash. leaves me feeling clean and soft and the Brazil nut scent is one of my favorites by far. I would recommend any of the boots body wash.