BY BOOTS

This boots extracts body wash gently cleanses, conditions and moisturizes, leaving your skin soft and smooth. see more...

Milena S.
I had a big expectation about this product but for me, it's so far so good. Not what I expected especially because I am a Brazilian native and used to their products.
Bridgot P.
MOBILE, AL
very luxurious lather with boots body wash. leaves me feeling clean and soft and the Brazil nut scent is one of my favorites by far. I would recommend any of the boots body wash.
Meaad S.
Springfield Gardens, NY
With highly sensitive skin, I put my trust into Boots and its Extracts range when I picked up the Brazil Nut body wash. I was instantly drawn to the smell of this product and am really happy to now own a fragranced shower gel which does not react with my skin! Not only do I feel squeaky clean after using it - I think i smell great too, particularly when I apply the Brazil Nut body butter after showering!
Jez M.
Love body wash especially this one I always get it for my mom and grandmother and I always use them when I got visit them and shower smells great.
Yomira V.
Laredo, TX
Heavenly smell. Almost buttery texture, with a slightly oily terminar seeps into the skin as I Rin it in. Recommend it for dry to oily skin.
Bailey P.
Lubbock, TX
Great product.
I live it! Highly recommend I love this product! Very awesome and is a good product for the pricue you get! Highly recommend
Nia B.
This leaves the skin feeling very soft and bright and I would recommend buying there body lotion they compliment very well
derwin a.
Rayne, LA
Smooths skin smells great and affordable . easy to apply and heals and protects get this product and see the redults.
Jade Y.
Smells delightful, and the texture is soothing! It leaves me smelling good, clean, moistured! Very good body wash!
Samantha T.
the smell alone sells itself. this product leaves skin feeling luxurious and smooth. MY SKIN THANKS ME everyday!!