BY BOOTS

Developed To Make A Difference Vanilla Body Wash Fragrant And Softening Body Wash Containing Vanilla Extract Derived From The Vanilla Planifolia Bean.&Nbsp; Gently Cleanses, Conditions And Moisturises, Leaving Skin Soft And Smooth. Honey Is Used In The Boots&Reg; Extracts Range For Its Beneficial Moisturising Properties.&Nbsp; Our Honey Is Produced By Communities In Chile, By Using This Source We Support The Future Prosperity Of These Communities. Our Honey Is Sustainably Sourced &Amp; Community Traded. Dermatologically Tested. Made In Thailand see more...

Boots Extracts Body Wash Vanilla
  • "Hands down the best smelling body wash I’ve ever used! It’s a little expensive but good value for money." in 3 reviews
Gina G.
Austintown, OH
I love the Boots Extracts line. They used to carry it at Target, but at least all of the Target stores around me have stopped now. I wish they would bring it back! I have tried the Vanilla, Almond, and the Brazil Nut. They are all truly fantastic and one of the best body washes I have ever used, but I would have to say that the Brazil Nut was surprisingly my favorite.
Yelena D.
West Allis , WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If you’re looking for a creamy wash that doesn’t leave you smelling like a cheap vanilla air freshener - here you go. This stuff smells incredible and the product left my skin feeling luxurious. I recommend everyone try this stuff. I will be purchasing the variety of scents in the near future.
Jessica M.
Britt, IA
I feel like this soap cleans well but i find that it takes a bit more product to get a good lather. The smell is amazing but it doesnt last well on the skin. Its a gental clean and seems moisturizing enough. I would recommend this product and would love to try some of the other scents.
Jana D.
This product is amazing! If you're like me and love body wash, this is a must have.  First of all,  the scent is to die for. It's not too strong, but leaves a nice little fragrance to your skin. (but doesn't interfere with any perfume)  It lathers well, and I use it to shave my legs with. Great price too!
Perfect amount in the tube. The scent is so good! I would recommend this to others. It is gentle to my skin and works as i want it to. When i use it i love my skin afterwards! It is an amazing feeling.
Katrina B.
I love everything that has to do with vanilla , and this body wash is super good for your body. You will have all day that sensation of being clean and fresh, and of course a fantastic smell
Bay R.
Wichita Falls, TX
Such an amazing product!!!!! Good for the more sensitive skin around the neck and face!!!! It is so gentle on the skin.... not to mention it smells soooooo amazing!!
Joselin V.
Absolutely love the vanilla flavour, it smells gorgeous and stays with you after using it as a body wash! The wash is really creaming and it you don't need much to create a good lather! I'm going to try all of the other fragrances!
Gaby R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Fantastic body wash which is rich and sensitive enough for the face and neck. Of course it is luxurious for the hands without being too greasy.
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The vanilla scent is the mazeballs have you wanting something sweet and vanilla to snack on. Can never get enough of this scent and brand

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.