BY BOOTS

Developed To Make A Difference Mango Body Wash Fragrant And Softening Body Wash Containing Mango Extract Derived From The Mangifera Indica Fruit.&Nbsp; Gently Cleanses, Conditions And Moisturises, Leaving Skin Soft And Smooth. Honey Is Used In The Boots&Reg; Extracts Range For Its Beneficial Moisturising Properties.&Nbsp; Our Honey Is Produced By Communities In Chile, By Using This Source We Support The Future Prosperity Of These Communities. Our Honey Is Sustainably Sourced &Amp; Community Traded. Dermatologically Tested. Made In Thailand see more...

Jasmine R.
Ramsgate
Your body will soon smell amazing, this body wash is to die for its so nice it smells to fresh, I would recommend this because it's like a travel size which means you can take it any where with you !!
Lauren W.
durham
I really enjoy this, it does exactly what I need it to. I leaves me feeling refreshed and clean and does not dry me out. It smells lovely and so I would definitely purchase again. Only thing is because I am on a budget I only tend to buy body wash for just £1 or £2 when it is on offer. I would not hesitate to recommend this, however,
👑 O.
Good scented body wash that creates a good amount of bubbles. The smell is long lasting and I bought it at my local boots store. I use it every 2 days and I would but it again. I also recommend it to others
Lorna D.
County Antrim, Ballymena
I love this range of products they smell devine and leave your skin so soft and scentes after use. Skin feels nourished after use i highly recommend
Ionela C.
Cobham
I love mango. Now I can enjoy this beautiful scent even in the shower. The smell lasts for the hole Day. I can't wait to try other scents
Erda_topuzi T.
I love this mango smelling product.It leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed after using it.It very gentle and light in the skin.
Zara b.
Newcastle
I really enjoyed using this mango body wash. It left a really sweet scent. It bubbled up my bath as well. I use this quite often.
Rachel H.
The body wash does the job of cleaning my body plus its cheap and smells amazing the only down size is that it doesn't last long
EMPATH B.
MITCHAM, MITCHAM
Smells just like mango i always want to eat it (but i dont). Leaves my skin feeling soft and and my body smelling so lovely
Mia B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A nice body wash, subtle sent but very natural. Didn’t moisturise my body. Wouldn’t purchase again but was refreshing.
Shawna S.
Do you feel this gets the job done?