BY BOOTS

GentlyCleanses, Conditions Moisturizes Leaving Skin Feeling Soft Smooth OurMango Extractis Organic 2 OurHoneyis Sustainably Sourced Community Traded Net WT 6.70 fl oz see more...

carley H.
carley H.
5 stars because this smells so so good!! I love it. I have sensitive skin, so I can't use many body washes & this one is perfect for me. It's a good value with a good price. I'd recommend to anyone. I bought a few of these as small gifts for friends!
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
West Orange, NJ
Heaven is a place on Earth when you get to stand in the shower smelling this! It's sugary sweet and delightfully fruity and it gets the job done. Grab some a Target today, you won't be sorry!
Alissa T.
Alissa T.
Hanford , CA
Body wash smells amazing, doesn't dry out my skin, I don't feel a residue was given as a gift
Love the smell leaves my body feeling amazing cannot believe how cheap it is !
Heather S.
Heather S.
Lancaster, OH
I give this 100 stars! The smell is amazing! I use this every morning and it always perks me up. I would highly recommend this to anyone who loves the smell of mango or citrus. It also suds up really well, which I really like and look for in a body wash. It's also gentle on my skin. I bought mine at Target, they have a wide range of products from Boots.
Karla R.
Karla R.
Birch Run, MI
It smells great and makes your body smell amazing. The smell stays for hours almost all day I use it once a week to use something different with my skin.
Desi D.
Desi D.
La Verne, CA
Love the smell, I always use a loofa and it lather great. A little goes a long way. Mango is my favorite scent from the entire range
Kimmy M.
Kimmy M.
Smells to die for, so yummy! It is a nice, fresh, and sweet scent so perfect for the day time to wake you up!
Aracely E.
Aracely E.
One of my favorite body washes. It smell so good. The scent of the lotion last for a great while
Margarita G.
Margarita G.
I was looking for something that smells sweet and I tried Boots Mango Body Wash. It is just PERFECT! The skin looks smoother and softer, the scent is amazing! Feels like you are taking a shower with real mango. This is my favorite body wash now. I would recommend this product!