BY BOOTS

Developed To Make A Difference Mango Body Wash Fragrant And Softening Body Wash Containing Mango Extract Derived From The Mangifera Indica Fruit.&Nbsp; Gently Cleanses, Conditions And Moisturises, Leaving Skin Soft And Smooth. Honey Is Used In The Boots&Reg; Extracts Range For Its Beneficial Moisturising Properties.&Nbsp; Our Honey Is Produced By Communities In Chile, By Using This Source We Support The Future Prosperity Of These Communities. Our Honey Is Sustainably Sourced &Amp; Community Traded. Dermatologically Tested. Made In Thailand see more...

Elisabeth A.
I love this body wash more than just how great smelling it is. A lot goes a long way. Instead of having to glob it to get the most bubbles and product, wet skin makes it very spreadable during bath or shower time
Brittany B.
Eatontown , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Perfect summer body cleanser! Smells amazing the mango scent is to die for and so gentle on my skin leaves me soft and hydrated I see this as a seasonal product so I'll save this for my summer months ahead
Mallorie V.
Pflugerville , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This body wash is really nice. It is soft and lathers nicely. The mango scent is perfect for summer. The scent lingers for hours after my shower and the body wash leave me feeling fresh and clean. I love how gently it cleans while also softening my skin. Highly recommend this body wash.
Anna F.
Norfolk, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I loooove how this smells! Fresh, sweet mango. It's perfect for summertime! The body wash is gentle and leaves a soft foam. You won't need perfume after this, your skin will smell just divine! I used it every day in the summer, and would absolutely buy it again.
Renee N.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I loved the smell of this product. I noticed it lingered on the skin and left me feeling fresh all day. Mango isn't my favorite choice but I did like it.
Lori L.
Parma, OH
This stuff smells amazing! If you like mango, you'll love this. Boots is an awesome brand of products. I've tried alot and they're all good so far.
Brittany F.
Macomb, IL
Smells amazing. Makes my skin feels so soft after ever wash . Boot is an amazing brand if you haven't tried this product what are you waiting for
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
me encanta lo utilize en una ocacion me encanta como deja la piel limpia y con ese rico aroma y muy suave es uno de los mejores de su marca
Tammy H.
San Antonio , TX
Leaves my skin with a soft feel it's just the mango smell wasn't for me I would get a different fragrance instead of mango
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Hey guys. we will have a fuzz the best way for me, I am going through a lot more than happy with my own business,
Shawna S.
Do you feel this gets the job done?