BY BOOTS

GentlyCleanses, Conditions Moisturizes Leaving Skin Feeling Soft Smooth OurCocoa Butteris Organic 2 OurHoneyis Sustainably Sourced Community Traded see more...

Meri S.
Medley, FL
I love this body wash. The smell is heavenly and it makes your skin feel luxurious . An little hard to find in my local stores, but always available online.I have only used this a few times, but I love anything infused with cocoa butter it just left my skin feeling clean and smooth
gloribi j.
this product is very good've used other products of the same brand, and no complaints so I decided to try the body wash, I chose the cocoa butter that you have a lot of confidence besides being a hydrator par excellence, the smell you leaves skin is amazing
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
Pretty good body wash in terms of a nicer body wash you buy at Target. Does what it says, washes your body. Cocoa butter is a great scent and the soap doesn't dry you out.
Sang K.
Sykesville, MD
I love, love, love this body wash. It smells great and leaves your skin feeling amazing afterwards. The only problem is that it's difficult to find in the US, so I have to stock up whenever I'm in the UK.
Victoria M.
South Pasadena, CA
I love this stuff! Great product and smells amazing. I have it in my shower and use it every morning!! Highly recommend it. I normally buy it from target!
Amelia W.
Kimberly, WI
This cocoa butter wash is the best! It smells amazing and leaves my skin look and feeling the absolute best! I feel like I glow when I use it!
Rosmery S.
Sylmar, CA
This smells great!!! Feels so nice after using it! Used a couple different products but always come back to this one
D M.
Smells super bomb! Works perfectly fine can't really complain about this product all over pretty good quality.
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg , PA
I love the smell of this and it leave my skin super smooth and moisturize after shower which is awesome then I don't need to lotion up too much.
Briana K.