BY BOOTS

GentlyCleanses, Conditions Moisturizes Leaving Skin Feeling Soft Smooth OurBrazil Nut Oilis Organic 2 OurHoneyis Sustainably Sourced Community Traded Net WT 6.70 fl oz see more...

Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Angela M.
South Daytona, FL
OK so I might be exaggerating slightly, but this is one seriously addictive smelling tube of loveliness. How could I not have been made aware of its greatness sooner? I’ve heard other bloggers mention it, but when you look at the packaging it doesn’t look very exciting does it? I’ve walked past this range of products so many times and now I feel like such a fool!! I’ve been missing out on months of blissful sniffing!

María S.
I've never tried the product, worse its characteristics is that it is very good, if I would like to indicate me more about it. Seeking some cream to help me what my skin and dry skin. I hope their recommendations. where I can buy it?............
Ellie B.
Christiansbrg, VA
This is a very creamy body wash that smells amazing! Suitable for every day use and very moisturizing. I would like to point out that this product does contain honey, so if you are vegan you might want to watch out for that.
Darsh R.
Indianapolis, IN
Soft and smooth skin after washing it with boots body wash. Kept me feeling fresh and smelling great throughout the day. Bought it at target
Michelle M.
Great smelling and cleanses well! Love this for late night showers. Purchased it online to try it out. I really like the scent of this.
Gabriela G.
Riverdale, GA
The smell is amazing it fills your bathroom! It leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized , there's hardly a need for lotion
Faith B.
Cincinnati, OH
Love that the product comes in a tube that makes it easy to dispense in shower. Good scent and moisturizing.
Teresa  A.
Boynton beach , FL
Awesome body wash lathers great and smells even better I love it down side i that I go thru it so fast
Ammiee A.
Houston
Looks great and we will need to get smudge fifth fjng Chrysler Duffy g hdhhdhdjndb kamal keeps