BY BOOTS

GentlyCleanses, Conditions Moisturizes Leaving Skin Feeling Soft Smooth OurBrazil Nut Oilis Organic 2 OurHoneyis Sustainably Sourced Community Traded Net WT 6.70 fl oz see more...

Buy on Target*
Teresa  A.
Teresa A.
Boynton beach , FL
Awesome body wash lathers great and smells even better I love it down side i that I go thru it so fast
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Carrollton, GA
The smell is amazing it fills your bathroom! It leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized , there's hardly a need for lotion
Darsh R.
Darsh R.
Indianapolis, IN
Soft and smooth skin after washing it with boots body wash. Kept me feeling fresh and smelling great throughout the day. Bought it at target
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Great smelling and cleanses well! Love this for late night showers. Purchased it online to try it out. I really like the scent of this.
Fabiola B.
Fabiola B.
Me encanta este crema para el cuerpo es buena y barata es accesible para los consumidores
Suthima S.
Suthima S.
Love it. Smell really good and my skin feels of after using it. The price is within budget !
Ammiee A.
Ammiee A.
Houston
Looks great and we will need to get smudge fifth fjng Chrysler Duffy g hdhhdhdjndb kamal keeps
Ellie B.
Ellie B.
Christiansbrg, VA
This is a very creamy body wash that smells amazing! Suitable for every day use and very moisturizing. I would like to point out that this product does contain honey, so if you are vegan you might want to watch out for that.
María S.
María S.
I've never tried the product, worse its characteristics is that it is very good, if I would like to indicate me more about it. Seeking some cream to help me what my skin and dry skin. I hope their recommendations. where I can buy it?............
Faith B.
Faith B.
Cincinnati, OH
Love that the product comes in a tube that makes it easy to dispense in shower. Good scent and moisturizing.