BY BOOTS

Developed To Make A Difference Brazil Nut Body Body Wash Fragrant And Softening Body Wash Containing Brazil Nut Oil Derived From The Bertholletia Excelsa Seed.&Nbsp; Gently Cleanses, Conditions And Moisturises, Leaving Skin Feeling Soft And Smooth. Honey Is Used In The Boots&Reg; Extracts Range For Its Beneficial Moisturising Properties.&Nbsp; Our Honey Butter Is Produced By Communities In Chile, By Using This Source We Support The Future Prosperity Of This Community. Our Honey Is Sustainably Sourced &Amp; Community Traded. Dermatologically Tested. Made In Thailand see more...

Claudia R.
Miami Beach, FL
THE SMELL is what initially caught my attention with this sudsy wash. It is naturally a very strong scent and is not too perfumed which blends really well with ones own natural scent. I absolutely love the way my skin feels and I would definitely buy again!
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This thing smells so good! I tried this because it wasn't too expensive and it ended up being a must have, I don't know if I will purchase it again because I want to try another brands but I like it!
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Got this at Ulta- please try it!!! It smells delicious and doesn't irritate sensitive skin! It gains up and costs a fraction of fancy department store washes - plus smells just like them !!
Samantha H.
Nashville, TN
This was my first product to try in he Boots line but I really enjoyed this product. I loved the fragrance and it seemed to be long-lasting even after I got out of the shower. I wish it was a little thicker and made my skin a little dry but I would but it again.
Elle D.
Palm Desert, CA
This body wash is so moisturizing and the scent is heavenly! I wish it lingered on my skin more after the shower, but given that it moisturizes so well that I don't need lotion, it's still an amazing drug store find.
Georgia H.
Spanish Fort, AL
Currently using this body wash until it runs out and I move on to another.... it's a very good value and has a nice nutty scent. I do feel clean when I use it and it's easy to rinse off.
April W.
Oak Lawn, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
i love the scent and the feel of this as i use it. it moisturizes my skin and makes it feel clean and soft. would definitely buy other kinds
Maggie B.
Warsaw, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells so so good and its my favorite shower product for washing my skin. Love it and 100% recommend it if you love nutty smells
Haylea M.
San Diego , CA
Smells incredible and it is so nice on the skin. It doesn't leave you oily or too dry. You will like this product!
Linda A.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This smells so darn good and makes my body so soft and smooth! It's a great product to get if you have dry skin !
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA
This seems really cheap. Is it any good?
Sarai B.
Toa Baja, puerto rico
Has anyone try it.. And if is good?
Jamie A.
Charleston, IL
Anything good about this product