BY BOOTS

GentlyCleanses, Conditions Moisturizes Leaving Skin Feeling Soft Smooth OurBergamot Oil is Organic 2 OurHoneyis Sustainably Sourced Community Traded see more...

Sara A.
Jamaica, NY
I love this. It smells amazing and gives me the fresh feeling, it's not that pricey. I bought it from ulta. I recommend for people to try this body wash.
Paola S.
Doral, FL
This is my absolutely favourite body wash. Citrusy and wonderful, you'll be refreshed and revitalized.
Dawn Marie W.
Saint Albans, NY
I am so sad this is discontinued, this scent was my absolute favorite body wash I've ever had. It honestly had the scent/sweetness of fruity pebbles except with a hit more organic/green. It left my skin soft and supple, and I always had so many compliments on the scent. I hope someday they bring this back.
Lorna J.
Tustin, CA
I look forward to my AM & PM showers with this product! I am a fan of the scent of bergamot, and have found my holy grail of body wash in this brand! I have not encountered any cons in this product, but just all pluses! Would definitely purchase again, not only for myself but as gifts to any one who is a fan of bergamot like me!
Chrissy W.
Santa Clara, CA
This stuff smells AMAZING!! It's the kind of body wash that makes your skin extra soft and moisturized. I hate it when body washes leave the squeaky clean feeling, and this body wash doesn't do that. I would definitely buy again!
Nicole F.
Austell, GA
I love to smell good and this body wash is amazing! The scent isn't overpowering but it gives you just enough. It's gentle on the skin due to the natural ingredients.
Dee J.
Boots intrigued me.... I got a few of these to try and I liked them all the ingredients were OK and the smells were nice I don't have many complaints
Alessandra R.
This product smell good and it is also help our skin looks soft and fresh, I definitely would recommend it to my friends!
Mariah S.
Allendale, MI
the bergamot scent is my absolute favorite in making me feel fresh and clean
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
This smelled so good! I loved using it and it foamed up really nicely. I purchased it at Target and would definitely would buy it again!