BY BOOTS

GentlyCleanses, Conditions Moisturizes Leaving Skin Feeling Soft Smooth OurBergamot Oil is Organic 2 OurHoneyis Sustainably Sourced Community Traded see more...

Lorna J.
Tustin, CA
I look forward to my AM & PM showers with this product! I am a fan of the scent of bergamot, and have found my holy grail of body wash in this brand! I have not encountered any cons in this product, but just all pluses! Would definitely purchase again, not only for myself but as gifts to any one who is a fan of bergamot like me!
Chrissy W.
Orlando, FL
This stuff smells AMAZING!! It's the kind of body wash that makes your skin extra soft and moisturized. I hate it when body washes leave the squeaky clean feeling, and this body wash doesn't do that. I would definitely buy again!
Nicole F.
Austell, GA
I love to smell good and this body wash is amazing! The scent isn't overpowering but it gives you just enough. It's gentle on the skin due to the natural ingredients.
Dawn Marie W.
Saint Albans, NY
I am so sad this is discontinued, this scent was my absolute favorite body wash I've ever had. It honestly had the scent/sweetness of fruity pebbles except with a hit more organic/green. It left my skin soft and supple, and I always had so many compliments on the scent. I hope someday they bring this back.
Juliana O.
Washington
I found this while I was at Target. I was going to get the Brazilian nut one but I liked the smell of coconut, so I bought this one instead. Not only does it smell very delicious, but it left my skin soft like a baby's.
Sara A.
Jamaica, NY
I love this. It smells amazing and gives me the fresh feeling, it's not that pricey. I bought it from ulta. I recommend for people to try this body wash.
Dee J.
Boots intrigued me.... I got a few of these to try and I liked them all the ingredients were OK and the smells were nice I don't have many complaints
Destinee M.
Lynchburg, VA
This pairs great with the body butter that I posted a review on . If you like a shuttle not too overpowering fruity smell, this is for you
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
This smelled so good! I loved using it and it foamed up really nicely. I purchased it at Target and would definitely would buy it again!
Alessandra R.
This product smell good and it is also help our skin looks soft and fresh, I definitely would recommend it to my friends!