BY BOOTS

GentlyCleanses, Conditions Moisturizes Leaving Skin Feeling Soft Smooth OurAlmond Oilis Organic 2 OurHoneyis Sustainably Sourced Community Traded see more...

Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this product it’s great it’s not to heavy on the skin it’s just really really really perfect for any type skin that’s why I love it so much it’s just looks great on people I just really love it
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Omg!!! I absolutely LOVE this body wash!! It smells SO good! Its pricey, but very moisturizing. I think i paid 12$ at Ulta for this. 12$ for a body wash is pricey to me, but its the best 12$ ive paid for a body wash haha. I love almonds, so maybe thats why i love the scent. Boots is such a good brand. Not made for everyone. Some people cant afford a 12-15$ body wash. Id pay it again and again.
Ashley C.
Scottsdale, AZ
This wasn't my favorite. It smells wonderful but it also made my skin feel a bit dry. I thought it would have done the opposite but I was wrong. The price isn't bad at all either. I wish it worked better with my skin, I am sure I would have liked it more.
Lexie E.
Chapel Hill, NC
The smell is amazing. I was looking for a new body wash that didn't have such a strong fake smell and this is amazing. Its kind of a natural earthy smell and it makes you feel clean and refreshed!
Rachel S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Great brand and great prospect! This smells fresh and amazing and I feel good after using it! Would repurchase. I wish it was available in a larger size. Gets the job done. Would recommend to anyone.
Jacquelyn R.
Portsmouth, VA
Boots products are awesome. I have tried many of their products including this one and I have to say that the quality of their products is very good. I will definitely buy again.
Natalia G.
North Bay Vlg, FL
This is goooddd but the smell bugs me I don't know why I prefer sweet scents than this but it's a good product
michelle c.
San Francisco, CA
Great stuff makes my skin feel super soft and hydrated this is definitely part of my daily routine and I don't think I would feel the same if I hadn't had it. It's very soothing and I can feel the difference in my skin it just feels more nourished and rejuvenated it makes my roots feel very clean
tiffany s.
Twin Lakes, WI
Love the smell of this product plus it makes my skin feel amazing!! You can use this everyday to keep your skin smooth and you smelling good.
Brit B.
Midland, MI
I absolutely LOVE the smell of this body wash! It's so refreshing & lightweight. I love how this wash lathers on my skin. Must buy it again.