BY BOOTS

GentlyCleanses, Conditions Moisturizes Leaving Skin Feeling Soft Smooth OurAlmond Oilis Organic 2 OurHoneyis Sustainably Sourced Community Traded see more...

Shanejah L.
Peoria, IL
I love this stuff so much! It smells incredible and it leaves your skin feeling silky smooth
Rachel S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Great brand and great prospect! This smells fresh and amazing and I feel good after using it! Would repurchase. I wish it was available in a larger size. Gets the job done. Would recommend to anyone.
Jacquelyn R.
Portsmouth, VA
Boots products are awesome. I have tried many of their products including this one and I have to say that the quality of their products is very good. I will definitely buy again.
Nora M.
Bakersfield, CA
Big fan of this scent. The body wash is creamy and luxurious, and the scent it pleasant.
Tiffany S.
Twin Lakes, WI
Love the smell of this product plus it makes my skin feel amazing!! You can use this everyday to keep your skin smooth and you smelling good.
Coco D.
Lovely product. It smells divine and did not leave a soapy residue on my skin. My skin felt very hydrated after
Natalia G.
North Bay Vlg, FL
This is goooddd but the smell bugs me I don't know why I prefer sweet scents than this but it's a good product
Alecia V.
Swords Creek, VA
I love this boots body wash, it smells amazing and suds up well which I love. Top of my list favorites.
Stephanie R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Love the smell and the way it leaves my skin when done showering and the smell stays for a long time
michelle c.
San Francisco, CA
Great stuff makes my skin feel super soft and hydrated this is definitely part of my daily routine and I don't think I would feel the same if I hadn't had it. It's very soothing and I can feel the difference in my skin it just feels more nourished and rejuvenated it makes my roots feel very clean