Boots Extracts Body Scrub Vanilla uploaded by Andressa F.

BY BOOTS

Developed To Make A Difference Vanilla Body Scrub Gently Exfoliating Body Scrub Containing Vanilla Extract Derived From The Vanilla Planifolia Bean.&Nbsp; Contains Natural Scrub Particles To Gently Exfoliate, Leaving Skin Feeling Smooth And Invigorated. Shea Butter Is Used In The Boots&Reg; Extracts Range For Its Beneficial Moisturising Properties.&Nbsp; Our Shea Butter Is Produced By Communities In Burkina Fasco, By Using This Source We Support Their Future Prosperity. Our Shea Butter And Cocoa Butter Are Sustainably Sourced &Amp; Community Traded. Dermatologically Tested. Made In Thailand see more...

Nai G.
Nai G.
Staten Island, NY
This product is not good even though the price point is good it's still not worth it I purchased this product in Duane Reade about a month before I used it in the winter time when my skin was as it's peek of dry and flaking. I tried this product out and was not impressed at all. Theirs barely vanilla scent, the product is loose and the exfoliating beads are not abrasive at all. I was better off buying a st.ives face scrub and would have did a better job than this body scrub. I guess you get what you pay for
Katie M.
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
I bought this not too long ago and really liked it. It comes in a pretty big container and the products lasts forever. I loved the Vanilla scent, it is very relaxing and soothing. The scrub wasn't too hard on my skin at all! It was perfect and didn't scratch, like some body scrubs do.
Nahean C.
Nahean C.
City of Bradford
I bought this product while with my friends in town , It has a wonderful vanilla sent to it and it really does exfoliate my body , I use this product at least once a week and already bought this more than twice
Karina S.
Karina S.
Lichfield
Amaizing product.I tried a lot of scrubs and they wasnot that good,it so gentle.I this one have amaizing smell of vanilla.And its last time for mouths.I recommend to my friends and they love it asweel.
Andressa F.
Andressa F.
Rastenfeld 151, suíte #UD671
O cheiro não é muito agradável me deu um pouco de enjoo, mas como pode-se observar eu já usei todo o pote então eu aprovo, pois realmente funciona.
Mollie C.
Mollie C.
Morpeth, Northumberland
It smells great. However, I found that when using this it made my skin feel porous and sticky. It didn't seem to soak into my skin at all
dana l.
dana l.
This product Is truly awesome it leaves your skin lovely and smooth. It also has a sensational deep vanilla scent x