BeautyBodyBody CareBoots
Extracts Body Butter, Mango 676 fl oz

Boots Extracts Body Butter, Mango 6.76 fl oz

by Boots

Developed to Make a Difference Mango Body Butter Nourishing body butter containing Mango Extract derived from the Mangifera Indica Fruit. Moisturises and hydrates, leaving skin feeling soft and smooth. Shea Butter is used in the Boots® Extracts range...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Boots Extracts Body Butter, Mango 6.76 fl oz!
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,548 reviews
This is the best smelling stuff I love the smell of mango it goes on really easy it dries fast doesn’t leave your skin all sticky I would definitely recommend and I will definitely buy again
Marian B.
Jersey City, NJ
Boots Extracts Body Butter, Mango 6.76 fl oz uploaded by Marian B.
I love this product. It has everything that we women are looking for to smell good. Have a skincare and long-lasting.[product:boots-extracts-body-butter,-mango-676-fl-oz]
Bruna Y.
Bluffdale
I love this product for many reasons! It is very hydrated, the texture is very very smooth, the smell is perfect! I love it!
Candace W.
Carrollton, GA
Smells amazing, leaves my skin feeling soft, supple, and hydrated after every use! Haven’t really used anything from Boots that I didn’t like! I enjoy the container the product is in as well. I can scoop out the perfect amount every time!
Wendy C.
Palm Beach
This BOOTS EXTRACTS BOSU BUTTER, Mango! I miss you! Please return to me. I used you up the other day. I literally smell like a mango and I don’t mind at allllll!
Hannah M.
shelton
Smells amazing and love how it makes my skin feel 😍 highly recommended!! Go out and buy !!
Cristina M.
orange county
Love the rich creamy texture. Having olive skin which tends to become very dry in the winter months, this moisturizers it without making my skin feel oily. The mango scent also does not leave smelling like a bowl of mangoes, enough sweetness to just make you feel yummy.
Donia I.
Las Vegas, NV
MANGO MANGO MANGO!!!!!! I freaking love mango!!! And this is one of my absolute favorite body butters!!
Gigi  M.
Mine Hill, NJ
It smells really good, but I think it's extremely creamy if you're looking for something like this.
Lupita B.
bakersfield
This product is awesome I love it and you will love it too when you get to try it ..

Looking for your answer?