BY BOOTS

Developed to Make a Difference Brazil Nut Body Butter Nourishing body butter containing Brazil Nut Oil derived from the Bertholletia Excelsa seed. Intensively moisturises and hydrates, leaving skin soft and smooth. Shea Butter is used in the Boots®... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sharon S.
Atlantic Highlands, NJ
I love body butter, it works great. It left my skin great and it met my expectations. I'm a repeat user of body butter and it's great. I thought it was definitely really effective. I would buy his again.
Jillian S.
Love this product because it goes on so smoothly. The body butter can be thick, but it really moisturizers so wonderfully. Some body butters can be a bit much, I find it perfect. I'd buy it again
chrissie f.
This is literally my favourite body butter in the whole world.It is so soothing and relaxing. It is a very effective product. It is an amazing product and i really recommend it to whoever is looking for a very good body butter.
It smells absolutely amazing as well.  Boots Extracts Body Butter, Brazil Nut 1.69 fl oz (50 ml)
chloe w.
I do like this body cream it smells nice however It does feel like it doesn't really Osborb on my skin and I'm rubbing it in for ages I got this from boots it was very gentle on the skin however I do not believe this is the best product for me. This could however be beneficial for dry skin
Malihah E.
I love absolutely love love love this product this makes my entire body sooo smooth and soft, and moisturized without being sticky or tacky .I must say the smell is divine It's been almost 24 hours from when I applied this and my skin is still softer than it's been in years. I fully intend to repurchase this product and recommend anyone else to purchase it cause the effects are just 👍🏻 for what it costs
Charlee W.
Ventnor , ['', '', '']
Smells good and feels very very soft on the skin. Lovely to apply and isn't too sticky or anything. Good value for money. 100% try again
Lilly
Literally love this cream it's really nice and smells amazing ,it moisturises deeply and nourishes too,definitely a yes from me
Chloe G.
Lurgan
I bought this product at boots, very smooth and moisturising for the skin. I would use it again as it does a great job.