BeautyBodyBody CareBoots
Extracts Body Butter, Almond 169 fl oz

Boots Extracts Body Butter, Almond 1.69 fl oz

by Boots

Developed to Make a Difference Almond Body Butter Nourishing body butter containing Almond Oil derived from the Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis seed. Intensively moisturises and hydrates, leaving skin soft and smooth. Shea Butter is used in the Boots® Extracts...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Boots Extracts Body Butter, Almond 1.69 fl oz!
Lisa Y.
I'm always a big fan of body butter as opposed to normal lotions. This feels like it really sinks into the skin as opposed to evaporating after the night.
Rose🌹
Mason
Most useful product so far! I saw instant results after using and would 100% definitely buy again! I completely recommend to anyone and everyone! I was completely surprised by the results it gave me!
Meagan S.
Lafayette, LA
Great, smooth consistancy. The scent is pleasant and lasts for quite a while without being overpowering.
Caitlin D.
Left my skin feeling soft and with a youthful glow, great for anyone on a budget with the affordable price and amazing result. Not heavy on the skin and once rubbed it barely noticed I was wearing anything. 100% would repurchase
Aamina I.
I really like this product and i am a first time user, i find it really moisturising and gentle. The packaging is nice and secure. I would recommend this product however i was a little disappointed as it was quite oily.
Gemma C.
Aberdeen
Takes quite a while to sink in so not great for moisturising before getting dressed but it smells great and really softens your skin

Looking for your answer?