BY BOOTS

Hydrate your skin with boots extracts avocado body butter. This luxurious body butter by boots is made of organically-grown, locally-sourced avocado and cocoa plants which allows them to harvest only the finest, most nourishing oils and extracts to leave your skin feeling hydrated and repaired. The ideal lotion for individuals who wash their hands frequently or for those who suffer from dry, cracked skin due to cold, dry weather, the non-greasy formula quickly absorbs into skin so application won't slow you down. The convenient 6.7 oz container fits great in your purse for moisturizing on the go. see more...

tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Everyone knows avocado is so great for so many things in and on your body !!! I love how great this body butter made my skin and how it put moisture and made my skin look and fill healthier !!! It's a wow product !!! #lovedit
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
It is so thick and moisturizes so well. The quenched feeling on my skin does not go away really fast like other body butters. It actually stays a while.
Letisha P.
Milton Freewater, OR
This butter is so nice on your skin its the best i always use it definitely the best and smells good i recommend it forsure
Elyse S.
San Antonio, TX
Best body Cream ever. Leaves your skin so soft supple,. Nice and creamy and you don't have to keep reapplying it
Liz S.
I love the smell and the body butter makes your skin so smooth, without leaving it greasy or sticky feeling.
Emma H.
Maple Valley , WA
I love this it smells good and is relaxed gn I love it with all my heart and use it nightly
Paula R.
Dallas, TX
Great for after a nights bath. It not only smells great but feels great on the skin.
Madalina a.
Bedford Kempston
Amazing cream lovely smell i love this body butter but because my skin is dry I find another one more attractive for me anyway i will buy this again because give me a good impression fine skin
Natália X.
I bought it after a friend recommended to me, who was amazed how her skin was softer and more hydrated. I loved it very much, feeling my skin healthier and incredible soft! I love everything from avocato.
Chloe P.
Basingstoke
This would have a four or five star if it had a nicer scent, it's very bitter smelling. But the product itself is very soft and thick, leaving your skin feeling very smooth. I would recommend for the effect but not the scent.