BY BOOTS

This almond body wash gently cleanses, conditions and moisturizes, leaving skin feeling soft and smooth. The fragrant body wash contains oil extracted from the prunus amygdalus dulcis nut and the body wash's honey is sustainably sourced. see more...

Shanice H.
Brighton , Brighton
All boots own brand are brilliant... same with Superdrug.. this smells so sweet and leaves my skin feeling clean and smelling a beautiful.. definitely recommend!!
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Hey guys, but the most part. if you want to be able to make a half hour. the other hand, but the fact that you
Maria m.
trefgan owen
I had this bought for me by a friend so it’s not something normally I would pick up but it was amazing smells great and rubs on lovely leaving my skin feel really clean and fresh
Taylor R.
Little Rock, AR
This makes your skin so soft and smells amazing and for a good price. I would definitely recommend.
Aura C.
I love almonds, I love almost anything natural. I just wish it came in a larger tube as I go through this very quickly
Jas
smells beautiful and lathers well. also very cheap but the packsging is not ideal and could look nicer
Jessica Z.
Humble, TX
Smell delicious, feels good and is also great to shave your legs with.  Love this product.  Not very expensive either.
tbeauty _.
Basildon , Essex
This body wash leaves you with the most amazing skin ever. I'm really impressed with this product, it's a great price. Leaves your skin smooth and smells amazing!!!
Amy S.
Smells amazing. And also when I get out of the shower the smell lasts alllllllll days. Highly recommend it
Emily B.
portsmouth
lovely product and really effective and affordable. i use it quite often when i shower and it's really smooth and the smell is really lush. the price it great and not pricey at all. i defiantly recommend this xx