BY BOOTS

This almond body wash gently cleanses, conditions and moisturizes, leaving skin feeling soft and smooth. The fragrant body wash contains oil extracted from the prunus amygdalus dulcis nut and the body wash's honey is sustainably sourced. see more...

Claribel J.
Claribel J.
Claribel RD31646 7801 NW 37th Street Doral, FL 33195-6503
It is incredible, fantastic and very good....
It is incredible, fantastic and very good
It is incredible, fantastic and very good...It is incredible, fantastic and very good
Shaylee R.
Shaylee R.
Portland, OR
I love this product. It smells absolutely wonderful and comes to a nice rich lather in the shower. It leaves my skin lightly scented and well moisturized. It is definitely worth the cost and I will continue to purchase in the future. Well worth it!
Megan D.
Megan D.
Lexington, KY
LOVE the smell! It makes my body and entire bathroom smell great! The downside is you don't get much product for the price.
Rose S.
Rose S.
Bronx , NY
The almond extract in this really helped my skin relax and become a little more normal
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Houston , TX
first I choose this one because I love almonds and also they are rich in vitamin E, calcium, magnesium and potassium. Additionally, almonds are a significant source of protein and fiber, while being naturally low in sugar. Almonds are very good for your skin with all this vitamins that we need in our body it way better to have a smooth and beautiful skin hydrate and healthy. Not to forget it smells super good and natural
NICOLE I.
NICOLE I.
El Paso, TX
The smell alone is worth it. Great body wash , gets the job done. Great price, try it out if you are looking for a new body wash.
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Humble, TX
Smell delicious, feels good and is also great to shave your legs with.  Love this product.  Not very expensive either.
Aura C.
Aura C.
I love almonds, I love almost anything natural. I just wish it came in a larger tube as I go through this very quickly
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Little Rock, AR
This makes your skin so soft and smells amazing and for a good price. I would definitely recommend.
Marilena G.
Marilena G.
Really cute body wash. Very soft on the skin, lathers really good and leaves your skin soft and with an amazing scent.