BY BOOTS

This almond body wash gently cleanses, conditions and moisturizes, leaving skin feeling soft and smooth. The fragrant body wash contains oil extracted from the prunus amygdalus dulcis nut and the body wash's honey is sustainably sourced. see more...

Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is my favorite body wash, and I have repurchased several times. It has a light and natural scent which is what I love about it. It doesn't have a strong fake fragrance like a lot of body wash. My main issue is that it is fairly pricey for a drugstore body wash and the tubes are pretty small. Luckily, you don't need to use much product for it to be effective.
Cynthia R.
houston , TX
first I choose this one because I love almonds and also they are rich in vitamin E, calcium, magnesium and potassium. Additionally, almonds are a significant source of protein and fiber, while being naturally low in sugar. Almonds are very good for your skin with all this vitamins that we need in our body it way better to have a smooth and beautiful skin hydrate and healthy. Not to forget it smells super good and natural
Melissa O.
Cool, CA
Love this product! The smell is sweet but not too fragranced, the lather is rich and creamy, and the price point isn't terrible at all! I wish I could find a larger size so that I wouldn't have to refill so often, however I always buy again because it doesn't irritate my dry, sensitive skin
Shaylee R.
Portland, OR
I love this product. It smells absolutely wonderful and comes to a nice rich lather in the shower. It leaves my skin lightly scented and well moisturized. It is definitely worth the cost and I will continue to purchase in the future. Well worth it!
Claribel J.
Claribel RD31646 7801 NW 37th Street Doral, FL 33195-6503
It is incredible, fantastic and very good....
It is incredible, fantastic and very good
It is incredible, fantastic and very good...It is incredible, fantastic and very good
LEAR18053 Diana D.
my skin is soft and fragrant, I love this product... The softness is amazing, I always buy it and use it daily. is great.! so I recommend fully.!πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ‘ŒπŸ»
Jessica Z.
Humble, TX
Smell delicious, feels good and is also great to shave your legs with.  Love this product.  Not very expensive either.
NICOLE I.
EL PASO, TX
The smell alone is worth it. Great body wash , gets the job done. Great price, try it out if you are looking for a new body wash.
Megan D.
Lexington, KY
LOVE the smell! It makes my body and entire bathroom smell great! The downside is you don't get much product for the price.
Marilena G.
Really cute body wash. Very soft on the skin, lathers really good and leaves your skin soft and with an amazing scent.