BY BOOTS

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Extra dry skin needs a naturally intensive moisturizer. Boots Extracts Almond Body Butter contains organic almond oil and ultra-moisturizing shea butter, which combine to make even the driest skin feel soft and smooth. Boots Extracts' shea butter is produced by communities in West Africa, whose future prosperity is supported by the purchase of this product. Boots' body lotion is sustainably sourced, community-traded and dermatologically tested. Treat your skin to the product that makes a difference. Hydrate with Boots. Size: 6.7 fl oz. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Boots Extracts Almond Body Butter - 6.7 oz

Start your review of Boots Extracts Almond Body Butter - 6.7 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Urja P.
Denver , CO
Absolutely obsessed with this product. I want/need it in every single scent. I do think that it’s a little bit pricey for the actual amount of product that you get. I would recommend this product to others though if you can spend that much. Boots Extracts Body Butter, Almond 1.69 fl oz
Ashley M.
Crystal Lake, IL
I received this last winter (and it's still going strong), because I needed a SUPER thick moisturizer. This absolutely did the trick. The smell is delicious, not sweet or like a gross pastry, but a mild almond scent. The texture is thick, and sometimes hard to apply, but that's the point, isn't it?
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
This is a great light-weight body lotion. I like that it's very greasy at first and spreads easily. It's thin enough to quickly soak into skin and keep you moisturized. Since the formula is potent, a single jar will last quite a long time. This brand is on the pricier side but definitely worth the cost if you have dry skin and have to wash your hands a lot.
Nicole K.
N Chesterfield, VA
I really like this body butter! It's not greasy at all (which is really hard to find with body butters!) It has a nice scent too. It doesn't really smell like almond, but it has a nice, light scent. It isn't full of tons of chemicals either. I would recommend it!
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
Yummy! That's all I can say. This body butter has such a wonderful, comforting fragrance. It's hard to describe the scent but it's like a combo of cocoa butter, coconut, and a little something extra. It is really rich--don't need a lot for each use. The texture is rich, silky, thick, but isn't greasy a bit. I've had some body butters that were so greasy I would slip and slide on our tile floor, but this one gives great long lasting moisture with no slipping and sliding.I got my first pot of this body butter, but I'm going back to buy more!
Kaitlyn C.
Fountain Vly, CA
This is my favorite product for my dry hands. In the winter I have an even harder time keeping my hands from cracking and this does the trick. I use it morning and night, it's not that expensive so it is one of my most used! I will (and have) buy again and recommend it to anyone with dry hands!
Katya S.
Sacramento, CA
Super rich butter that leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated. Soaks up nicely without a greasy film
Allison T.
Florida
I like the review that has never've tried not want to try if they could send sample of this product.
Kerry F.
London, Enfield
Boots Extracts Almond Body Butter - 6.7 oz lovely little pot of gold really nourishing, I use this once a week for a proper treat and there's still loads left
This product is my Favourite body butter. Firstly, the price is amazing for the volume of product you receive and the quality of the product. It also is so moisturising even on dry areas like ankles knees etc. It has an amazing almond scent that lasts through the day. I would 100% recommend this product and have already purchased many times and have got my whole family using it.