BY BOOTS

Sensitive Skin Needs Extra Care Hypoallergenic Fragrance-Free Dermatologically Tested This Ultra Light Body Lotion With Mineral Water And Aloe Vera Is Specially Formulated To Soothe As It Hydrates.&Nbsp; It's Easily Absorbed, Leaving The Skin On Your Body Sooth And Soft, And Continues To Prodive Moisturisation For Up To 24 Hours. 1-866-75-Boots Made In Uk see more...

Amanda S.
Sadly, I found this did nothing to help my dry skin and in fact only irritated it more. I am allergy prone so I can't use many products but was hopeful with this. Nevertheless, it failed in my book.
rebecca o.
My skin is consistently dry and uncomfortable, especially after showering. I've tried a lot of different brands of body lotions but none had really helped me stay moisturized. Boots Expert Sensitive Body Lotion has changed that for me. It's lightweight, non greasy, and keeps my skin hydrated for nearly the whole day. Great stuff.
Rose S.
bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I loved this over the summer for when my skin was a bit more heat sensitive. It was great for cooling it down while still hydrating
Taylor E.
Topeka
I have a problem with dry skin, and anything that feels comfortable with my skin, makes for me to be happy.
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like the product.... but the price is a little too much for how much product there is.
Hannah B.
This product leaves your skin hydrated and soft and you can't go wrong with this product as it doesn't cost to much either
loção gostosa , pele bem hidratada resultado rápido de se ver pele sedosa vale a pena experimentar se ainda não usou
Sally C.
Shrewsbury , Shropshire
I suffer badly with eczema and this product really helps to smooth and protect from rashes and irritated skin
jade g.
Newbury , Berkshire
Good product leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and moistureized and the product smells really good aswell