BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBoots
Expert Sensitive Hydrating Serum

Boots Expert Sensitive Hydrating Serum

by Boots

Sensitive skin needs extra care, especially when it s dehydrated. This hypoallergenic serum with aloe vera is formulated to calm and soothe sensitive skin. It restores skin s barrier helping to improve comfort and boost resilience. The soft silk texture is non-greasy yet leaves you with smooth, softer more hydrated skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Boots Expert Sensitive Hydrating Serum!
Christi Jo P.
Los Angeles, CA
Last year, as soon as the LA "winter" hit my skin freaked out. Dry & patchy! This serum was perfect. Light weight, not greasy, and my skin felt & looked better so quick!
Maya P.
This serum is amazing!!! It really does hydrate and moisturize your skin! I use this and it really makes a difference in my skincare routine. I still use a moisturizer with this though and I still get flaky in some parts of my skin but the serum still helps! It last for a long time and its worth the price its great for sensitive skin and its very light and not greasy. I HIGHLY suggest this product for anyone with sensitive dry skin!
Chrissy W.
Kooskia, ID
It wasn't too bad to use. It was all in all a good product made me realize that I do like this brand might not be a first choice but definitely not my last.
Heather H.
Amagansett, NY
Not a huge fan of this serum. I found that it clogged my pours and was not as moisturizing as it was advertised to be. I would not like to buy this again
erica. B.
Chesterfield, MI
I had a good experience with this product. Did not cause my skin to break put. Very moisturizing. I would recommend
Allison B.
New York
Super hydrating on skin gives skin a nice smooth finish! Definitely worth buying for those of you who have skin on the dryer side.
Annakaren P.
Antioch, CA
I really liked this face serum. The packaging is very simplistic and looks clean. It's very gentle on my skin but I didn't like a lot of the chemicals in the product. I know they're supposed to be a product that's gentle but the EDTA in it repels me.
Cat S.
I really like this hydrating serum. After I wash my face, I put a dab of vitamin C drops on my skin, then follow it up with this serum. The vitamin C dries the skin a little and the serum rushes moisture back into my face. I find that this combines with the No 7 moisturizer for day time are a great combination.
Nancy M.
Yuma, AZ
It works good, but i wouldnt rebuy. I have super oily skin so its something that is just not for my particular skin type. Its still a great product
Cindy   .
Lewistown, PA
Very good for sensitive skin and will not clog your pores. It is light and goes on smooth. Doesn't have a bad perfume smell.

Looking for your answer?