Boots Expert Sensitive Hydrating Moisturiser, 1.6 fl oz uploaded by Kelly W.

BY BOOTS

Sensitive skin needs extra care. This hypoallergenic moisturizer with aloe vera and mineral water is specially formulated to soothe as it hydrates. Fragrance and lanolin free, it works gently to help achieve soft, smooth and healthy-looking skin. Dermatologically tested. see more...

Zaryah K.
Chandler, AZ
 this moisturizer is simple and easy to apply. I found that I actually love the simplicity of the formula and that there are no irritation of the skin. Very gentle formula as I previously said no irritation. Simple packaging not hard to open not hard to apply.
Rhett L.
Seabrook, TX
I'm sure that this product will work wonders for someone. Unfortunately, it's not me. I am giving three stars instead of two because this product actually doesn't have a nauseating smell like some of the "sensitive skin" products do. I'm pretty sad that it didn't work out for me, but my skin is extremely sensitive, so I'm not entirely surprised.
Shakira E.
Henderson, NV
I can only use this product seasonally. I love it in the winter when my skin needs just a little extra help.
caoimhe c.
Great made my skin feel so good would reckamend to everybody it even gives a nice golw you could put it on befor bed or when you get up in the moring No7 Protect & Perfect Intense ADVANCED Night Cream
Oyin B.
Basildon , Essex
My skin is very sensitive and also very dry, i have try different products and it either leave me with breakout, extremely dry... after using this moisturizer i find my skin to be alot smoother and moist... to negative reaction to my skin what so ever.. i love it
Naz A.
Mumbai
Nice for winter to moisturise body and lather up on feet and hands . Good value for money and large quantity used it first time happy with product
Lorraine G.
Limerick
This is good but a bit heavy for my skin. I prefer more lighter products, not recommended for oily skin more for dry skin.