BY BOOTS

Sensitive skin needs extra care . This hypoallergenic moisturizer with aloe vera and mineral water is specially formulated to soothe as it hydrates. Fragrance and lanolin free, it works gently to help achieve soft, smooth and healthy-looking skin. Dermatologically tested. see more...

Madalyn P.
For someone like me who has hypersensitive skin this is not a product i would recommend. But for someone with just slightly sensitive acne-prone skin i think it would be perfect. It hydrated my skin nicely, but left it a little irritated.
Taylor R.
Beachwood, OH
I have extremely sensitive skin that is also acne prone. This moisturizer is a little on the heavy side when you first apply it, but it really hydrates your skin to a deep level without clogging pores. It is hypoallergenic and so far has not caused a single but of irritation for me. Where has this been all my life?
Mayrel M.
Chula Vista, CA
So far this is the only face moisturizer that has helped clear redness while keeping my skin soft and moisturized. I have really sensitive combination skin so it's hard to find moisturizers that work for me.
Jessica l.
Lafayette, LA
This is a great, light moisturizer that is awesome for sensitive skin. I have sensitivity and rosacea, and this moisturizer worked well with both. The price is very fair, also.
Kendra B.
Nelsonville, OH
My sensitive acne prone skin loves this moisturizer. I use it as a night cream and use a lighter lotion during the day. A little goes a long way and it's incredibly affordable.
Brittany R.
Hanford, CA
Been through a variety of moisturizers. I have dry skin but very acne prone. To make things worse I hate the "heavy feeling" this moisturizer was light and didn't make my acne flare up excellent choice. Love this stuff. available at target.
Amy J.
Nashville, TN
I love this moisturizer. Absolutely the only one that works well for my sensitive dry skin. I trust this brand and will continue to buy it. It is gentle but super moisturizing! Perfect!
Manda E.
Merced, CA
This moisturizer is amazing!!! it hydrates without feeling too heavy or too oily.