BY BOOTS

Sensitive Skin Needs Extra Care Especially Around The Eyes, That's Why This Hypoallergenic Lotion With Aloe Vera Softens As It Works.&Nbsp; Free From Fragrance And Lanolin, It Has A Blend Of Light Oils To Gently Sweep Away Even Waterproof Make-Up. Dermatologically Tested. 1-866-75-Boots Made In Uk see more...

Melissa L.
Reisterstown, MD
This lotion doesn't sting if I accidentally get it IN my eyes, but it actually gets the waterproof makeup off fairly easily. For the price, I'm completely satisfied and I like that my eyes don't feel greasy after I'm done (like a few other lotions have done).
Cassie W.
This is my go-to eye makeup remover. I wear contact lenses, and I've never had any problem while using this makeup remover around my eyes. It removes even stubborn mascara. It leaves the skin around my eyes feeling hydrated and moisturized.
Gianna G.
Lutz, FL
Does a good job at getting the makeup off. It does leave a bit of a greasy feel, but I tend to wash my face after using makeup remover anyways. You get a lot of bang for your buck though, this bottle is larger than a lot of other eye makeup removers I have seen. Boots products seem to work well for my sensitive skin.
Mallory H.
Washington, DC
I tried this out when it was on sale at Target and it wasn't my favorite. Compared to neutrogena, it was less effective and left an oily residue. It's usually more expensive than other brands, too. Ultimately, I won't buy it again.
Jessica C.
Hugo, MN
I have somewhat sensitive skin and have been searching for something to take my eye makeup off easily without having to rub my eyes. This stuff gets the job done and you don't feel greasy afterwards.
Suzanne D.
Renton, WA
The worst makeup remover I've ever used. It leaves my face super oily, so when I did use it , I could only do so when I knew I wasn't heading back out. Ended up tossing it.
The removal of make up was very well but the reason for 3 stars was because I accidentally got a tiny drop in my eye and it stung for a good 20 minutes even after washing my eye repeatedly
Nayeli R.
Fontana , CA
Really watery-like eye makeup remover but it works great and the price is also very good! It takes off the makeup easily without a hassle
Catherine L.
Bronx, NY
This product is a good eye makeup removal for the value. I purchase this product at Target or online. The product is good and affordable.
Kiah G.
Works great, but it takes a bit of effort to get waterproof/ water resistant eye make-up off. It is gentle, so that's a huge plus.