BY BOOTS

Sensitive Skin Needs Extra Care Especially Around The Eyes, That's Why This Hypoallergenic Lotion With Aloe Vera Softens As It Works.&Nbsp; Free From Fragrance And Lanolin, It Has A Blend Of Light Oils To Gently Sweep Away Even Waterproof Make-Up. Dermatologically Tested. 1-866-75-Boots Made In Uk see more...

Chante A.
Lindenwold, NJ
Love this product. I have sensitive skin and this does not irritate my skin. It's not great like some removal lotions.
Jessica B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A decent eye make up remover. Not the worst I've tried but also not the best I've tried
Gianna G.
Lutz, FL
Does a good job at getting the makeup off. It does leave a bit of a greasy feel, but I tend to wash my face after using makeup remover anyways. You get a lot of bang for your buck though, this bottle is larger than a lot of other eye makeup removers I have seen. Boots products seem to work well for my sensitive skin.
Ewelina G.
justice, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's very gentle but I think there are other eye makeup removers that take off eye makeup much faster.
Nayeli R.
Fontana , CA
Really watery-like eye makeup remover but it works great and the price is also very good! It takes off the makeup easily without a hassle
Mallory H.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this out when it was on sale at Target and it wasn't my favorite. Compared to neutrogena, it was less effective and left an oily residue. It's usually more expensive than other brands, too. Ultimately, I won't buy it again.
Cassie W.
This is my go-to eye makeup remover. I wear contact lenses, and I've never had any problem while using this makeup remover around my eyes. It removes even stubborn mascara. It leaves the skin around my eyes feeling hydrated and moisturized.
Dalila G.
Valley Center, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a really great buy for only a couple of bucks, it helps take off my stubborn makeup and even my waterproof mascara
Suzanne D.
Renton, wa
The worst makeup remover I've ever used. It leaves my face super oily, so when I did use it , I could only do so when I knew I wasn't heading back out. Ended up tossing it.
Catherine L.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a good eye makeup removal for the value. I purchase this product at Target or online. The product is good and affordable.