Add a Photo

By BOOTS
#1486 in Facial Cleansers
Sensitive skin needs extra care when being cleansed. This hypoallergenic foaming wash is specially formulated to be less drying. With soothing aloe vera and mineral water it leaves skin cleansed and refreshed. Fragrance-free. Lanolin-free. Dermatologically tested.
Marci M.
Marci M.

This is a perfect cleanser to use if you need to quickly rinse your face. I typically only use it in the mornings because I deep cleanse my face every night. It is a very light formula and easy to use, it is not an exfoliants though it is just a foam cleanser. I have been loving it for months so far!
Katherine S.
Katherine S.

This is great for sensitive skin. It doesn't make my skin irritate or feel dry afterwards. However, I also find that it doesn't keep breakouts from occurring, but it doesn't cause them either
Ashley K.
Ashley K.

Love boots cleansing wash! I have very sensitive skin and this cleansing wash left my face very smooth and didn't irritate it a bit. Highly recommend!
Mimi T.
Mimi T.
Forest Hills, NY

I have not had any issues with this product. I have been using it for 3 months now, and my skin likes it!
Once a day, I dispense 1.5-2 pumps, and VERY GENTLY massage it on my face. I try to avoid rubbing my fingers to my skin; instead, I let the bubbles do the work.
It has little to no scent, but be careful not to let it get into your mouth it's quite salty. Although that may sound off-putting, do not let that discourage you. Salt is a great exfoliant, and because it never dissolves completely in water, its tiny particles can gently remove dirt from your face.
Great product!