BY BOOTS

Sensitive skin needs extra care when being cleansed. This hypoallergenic foaming wash is specially formulated to be less drying. With soothing aloe vera and mineral water it leaves skin cleansed and refreshed. Fragrance-free. Lanolin-free. Dermatologically tested. see more...

Keniah E.
Keniah E.
Philadelphia
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly love this product so much . It's so wonderful it really helps. The price is soooooooooooooooo cheap. It's has sooooooo many benefits for you. And it will definitely meets your expectations. I will definitely buy this again without a doubt.
Marci M.
Marci M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a perfect cleanser to use if you need to quickly rinse your face. I typically only use it in the mornings because I deep cleanse my face every night. It is a very light formula and easy to use, it is not an exfoliants though it is just a foam cleanser. I have been loving it for months so far!
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very sensitive eyes and this face wash doesn't irritate them what so ever ! The price is perfect , the quality of a high end product without the cash !
Dayna S.
Dayna S.
Williamsport
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works very well. It didnt dry or irritate my skin. It left my face feeling fresh. It was a tad pricey though.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
This is great for sensitive skin. It doesn't make my skin irritate or feel dry afterwards. However, I also find that it doesn't keep breakouts from occurring, but it doesn't cause them either
Mimi T.
Mimi T.
Forest Hills, NY
I have not had any issues with this product. I have been using it for 3 months now, and my skin likes it!
Once a day, I dispense 1.5-2 pumps, and VERY GENTLY massage it on my face. I try to avoid rubbing my fingers to my skin; instead, I let the bubbles do the work.
It has little to no scent, but be careful not to let it get into your mouth it's quite salty. Although that may sound off-putting, do not let that discourage you. Salt is a great exfoliant, and because it never dissolves completely in water, its tiny particles can gently remove dirt from your face.
Great product!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Love boots cleansing wash! I have very sensitive skin and this cleansing wash left my face very smooth and didn't irritate it a bit. Highly recommend!
🌙Becky D.
🌙Becky D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use this facial wash because i tend to have quite sensitive skin. It works wonders when trying to remove my makeup as it all comes off within a few pumps of the cleansing wash. I normally use a moisturiser after to soften my skin afterwards as i do tend to find my face is slightly dry after washing my face with the wash.