BY BOOTS

Sensitive Skin Need Extra Care, Which Is Why These Hypoallergenic Facial Wipes With Aloe Vera And Mineral Water Are Specially Made To Soothe. Free From Soap, Lanolin And Fragrance They Gently Cleanse And Tone Without Drying, Even Removing Make-Up. Dermatologically Tested. see more...

Trinity B.
Great product! Leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I haven't had any troubles with It burning my eyes like some of the cheaper brands. 10/10 recommended and would buy them again for sure.
Sarah T.
I use the Boots facial wash, toner, and lotion for sensitive skin. When I travel, these are the ideal facial cleansing wipes for me. I definitely recommend this product to those with sensitive skin who are consistently on the road or enjoy traveling. These are in a resealable package which can easily be stored in a purse or bag.
Justine A.
2061 reviews
I love these wipes. They are really gentle and soft and do the trick to clean your face. I picked them up on target.com and they were affordable and you get 30 in a package. It was my first time trying a Boots product and I am really happy with them. I definitely recommend for anyone looking for a great gentle face wipe.
Lacy H.
These cleansing wipes are great for anyone with sensitive skin. They're refreshing and they're not hard on the skin like some of the other brands. The packing is nice and portable. You can even carry them around in your purse if you want. And they are effective!
Karen L.
I was fortunate to have gotten this one sale; however, I was greatly disappointed in the quality. It left my face feeling oily. Not sure if I was using it wrong but I really was not a fan of these wipes.
araceli t.
Brownsville, TX
Im still trying this out not sure if it to remove makeup or wat. i guess there ok i mean they leave my face really hydrated .
jessie o.
My go to makeup remover at night. great for truly sensitive skin. sometimes after a performance i will need two wipes.
Daniela M.
Miami,Florida

These wipes are wonderful, go very well with my skin type, really are a love. So far I am thrilled with this product.
Larisa M.
sonora , TX
This a product clean great the face  , recomiendo mucho este producto xq tiene mui buen precio y me encanta
Catherine D.
These wipes are okay, nothing too much to write home about. They remove makeup but I always need to use two, rather than just one (I usually only need to use one wipe with other brands) but it leaves your face feeling nice and soft. It's fairly cheap so it's okay, but...eh, nothing great