BY BOOTS

There's Nothing Worse Than A Patch Of Extra Dry And Rough Skin Hypoallergenic Fragrance-Free Dermatologist Approved Your Normal Moisturizer Just Can't Tackle It No Matter How Much You Use.&Nbsp; Our Instant Soothing Cream Does Exactly What It Promises, In A Rich Yet Non-Greasy Formula That Gets To Work Fast Where You Need It Most.&Nbsp; With Purified Lanolin To Work Quickly, And To Keep Working For Up To 8 Hours. 1-866-75-Boots Made In Uk see more...

Rose🌹
Rose🌹
Mason
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most useful product so far! I saw instant results after using and would 100% definitely buy again! I completely recommend to anyone and everyone! I was completely surprised by the results it gave me!
Becca P.
Becca P.
Murfreesboro , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ever since I became pregnant my skin has become really dry, and this product relieves the itchiness that I have 24/7
Paige K.
Paige K.
Springfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works really well and I honsley luv it and it amazing so I recommend people too try it
Grace L.
Grace L.
My skin has never felt fresher. This soothing cream really is the best in the competition. It glides on your skin so smoothly, and soaks in like a treat. It is fragrance free, and dermatologically tested, which means in other words, it's highly tested and safe and secure to put on your skin. At a retail price of about $3/$4 it is well within the price range, and I would thoroughly recommend it!
Claire B.
Claire B.
Liverpool, Merseyside
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great for instant relief of any chaps, dry skin, minor sunburn or rashes. It's just as good as other brands like E45 or Sudocrem and it is good value for money. Would definitely purchase this again.
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good product! I get very itchy legs at times due to having sensitive legs. This soothing cream works amazingly for me. I take it everywhere and use it for anything.
member-ba0b5f830
member-ba0b5f830
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's really works and it's give a good results and the price is reasonable and worth + it's good to have in travels as well
Fiza J.
Fiza J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very hydrating and calming. Beneficial for the dry skin but there are for sure better products available