BY BOOTS

Dry Skin Balm Hypoallergenic Fragrance-Free There's Everyday Dry And Then There's Super Dry Skin That Just Can't Seem To Get Enough Moisture.&Nbsp; You Know The Type, Knees And Elbows Are Common Culprits But It Can Crop Up Just About Anywhere, Absorbing Every Moisturiser You Try In A Flash.&Nbsp; Well, We've Got Just The Thing To Quench The Thirst Of The Most Parched Patch Of The Skin. Rich And Thick Yet Quickly Absorbed, Its Intensive Formula Contains Plant Derived Skin Identical Lipids Which Get To Work In An Instant And Leave The Skin Feeling Less Dry In Just Three Days.&Nbsp; Boosting Vital Moisture, It Soothes Even Persistently Dry Skin, So Skin Will Feel Supple, Soft And Intensively Moisturised, Until Dryness Is Just A Distant Memory. Made In Uk see more...

Amber P.
Austin, TX
Works like wonders, I have very dry skin and I use this product every chance I get.. smells okay, I love fruity scents and this isn't so much one.
Rebecca Y.
Huntsville, AL
This balm is so great it's like heaven being rubbed into your skin. The formula... The smell.... Everything about this product rocks.
sara h.
Works well for my dry skin. Use once everyday u will se the result . Kind for treatment for dry skin. My skin's supper supper dry .
Karen L.
Winnabow, NC
This is so good for dry skin. For me it's the best because I don't get no patches or dry skin no more it keeps my skin in the best shape can't ask for better.
Marlene R.
El Paso, TX
OK so I'm from El Paso Texas. It's ridiculously dry out here the people that live in the south literally need to be stocked with cream if not our skin is just going to dry up and fall off LOL I'm just kidding but it gets really hot over here and it and the weather is really dry. This stuff has worked wonders for me I recommend it I honestly do
Rachel O.
Melksham, Wiltshire
This product made my skin go from dry to as healthy as Mo Farah! Very affordable! I live the product!
Abigail A.
Doncaster, England
Perfect for dry itch skin which is something I can get due to medications and health conditions so this product really benefitted me.
Jodie Y.
Coventry
I suffer from terrible patches of very dry and sensitive skin. With this product i have found that these patches have improved greatly and my skin feels so much more healthy and moisturised.
Natalie R.
Scotland
I love this! I swear by it! I suffered really bad from dry skin on my face, used this balm for roughly two weeks and it has completely cleared up! My skin is so smooth and so soft! It feels amazing! I highly recommend this for anyone who suffers from dry skin!
Barbara A.
should produce all the good of their products in one. there are many brands to choose from but still prefer this fa me confidence 50%