BY BOOTS #74 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

Take Action With This Anti-Blemish Skincare Kit Hypo-Allergenic Dermatologically Tested Fragrance-Free Specially Formulated With Willowbark Extract And Aloe Vera Whatever Your Age, Blemishes And Blocked Pores Can Be A Problem Anti-Blemish Cleansing Foam Take Action With This Oil And Fragrance-Free Cleansing Foam.&Nbsp; Formulated With Willowbark Extract To Help Prevent Blemishes.&Nbsp; It Gently Clarifies Your Skin Without Drying, Leaving It Soft, Smooth And Refreshed. Anti-Blemish 2 In 1 Scrub &Amp; Mask Take Action With This Exfoliating 2 In 1 Scrub And Mask, Cleverly Formulated With Willowbark Extract To Help Clear Blemishes.&Nbsp; The Exfoliating Action Will Help Smooth The Skin And Clear Excess Oil, While Fruit Acids Help The Skin Look Brighter. Anti-Blemish Serum Take Action With This Non-Greasy, Fragrance-Free Clarifying Serum.&Nbsp; Formulated With Willowbark Extract, It Helps Gently Clear Blemishes And Excess Oil, Leaving Your Skin Feeling Supple And Hydrated.&Nbsp; Use Regularly And You'll Have Visibly Healthier, Clearer Skin In Just Four Weeks. Includes: Cleansing Foam ~ 5 Fl Oz (150 Ml) 2 In 1 Scrub &Amp; Mask ~ 3.3 Fl Oz (100 Ml) Serum ~ 0.84 Fl Oz (25 Ml) Ingredients: Anti-Blemish Cleansing Foam:&Nbsp; Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Sodium Citrate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Citric Acid Phenoxyethanol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Sodium Benzoate,Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hydrochloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Disodium Edta, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben.&Nbsp; Anti-Blemish 2 In 1 Scrub &Amp; Mask:&Nbsp; Water, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Cetyl Alchohol, Kaolin, Polyethylene, Steareth-21, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Steareth-2, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone, Phenexyethanol, Vaccinium Myrtillus Extract, Propylene Glycol, Methlparaben, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Ethylparaben, Aloe Barbadensis Lead Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Tetrasodium Edta, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Disodium Edta, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben.&Nbsp; Anti-Blemish Serum:&Nbsp; Water, Glycerin, Salix Negra (Willow) Bark Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Polyacrylate, Citric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Sodium Citrate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Tetrasodium Edta, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Disodium Edta, Propylparaben, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Isobutylparaben. 1-866-75-Boots see more...

Greeshma R.
Tempe, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin is going through a bit of a phase, it has become even oilier than normal.Started using this in the mornings only and it is great at cleansing away the overnight oils and leaving my skin fresh and clean - I don't think I would be able to use it twice a day as I think it would be too drying plus I prefer to use the All Bright in the nights after removing my make-up as I find that to be more of a "treatment" but this is great as a first thing in the morning cleanse.I really did not have much hopes for this product as I have been told that foam is very bad for your skin and should be avoided. But I have seen a very good deal in Boots and took my chances and I am very satisfied. This cleanser claims to have anti-shine properties and I cannot said this for 100%, but I am pretty sure that it does keep my face shine-free for linger that usual.I use this product as a morning cleanse and I do not find too drying or stripping at all. It is refreshing and for the price, I cannot complain at all. It shows that you sometimes do not need to spend loads of money to get a good product.
Kayla S.
Lincoln, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always want to love products like this. Unfortunately, I don't think that these anti-blemish kits do much for actually preventing break outs as much as a normal cleanser would. At the end of the day, I wouldn't purchase this product to prevent blemishes.
Kara I.
Highland Park, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wasn't a fan of this product. It didn't seem to clean my skin the way it said it would. It wasn't very effective at all. It came in a nice package and was somewhat affordable but not worth the $ or buying again.
Raven G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't really care for it. Wasn't quite as effective as I thought it would be. Felt it was very drying & harsh.
Megan B.
Janesville, WI
I really didn't have any luck with this acne product. It left me with dry-irritated skin afterwards and still had blemishes. But I guess it depends on the person.
Eliana A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is a great product I loved all use because I really like to use them and I would like to have more of these products but how ugly the crisis can not buy by that I wanted to win for free them and if you can give our I thank you very much even showed and shared the all my friends
Cinthia C.
Lima ,peru ,los olivos
Beauty Junkie Expert
All this is wonderful for all skin types that we have is great #socute #fantastic #perfect #excelent #socute
August M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will be honest - I have not tried this product myself, but my girlfriend has and had no luck. I would recommend the Clean and Clear Advantage Acne control kit. I have been using it for years and it completely cleared up my skin. It doesn't dry out my skin and the spot treatment clears up pimples in 1 day. My absolute favorite skin care product, I recommend it to everyone.