BY BOOTS

Whatever your age, blemishes and blocked pores can be a problem . Take action with this oil and fragrance free cleansing foam. Formulated with willowbark extract to help prevent blemishes. It gently clarifies your skin without drying, leaving it soft, smooth and refreshed. see more...

Megan D.
Nashville
I don't know if it's whether my expectations for this product was too high or what but I was a little disappointed with this cleanser. My skin doesn't look visibly better than it was before I started using this cleanser and I'm not sure if I can say it did anything for my blemishes as well. I do feel like my skin is clean and soft afterwards though. Ehhh ... I don't think it's a bad cleanser, it just didn't stand out for me.
Katelyn E.
I did not feel like this product helped with my acne I still have to cover them and I think it broke me out even more. I do have really sensitive skin so maybe it is just not for me. Be careful when using
Rissa T.
San Diego, CA
THIS IS THE BEST CLEANSER I HAVE EVER USED. Not irritating(as there is no fragrance), and not drying. I wouldn't use it if you wear heavy makeup, but if you're like me and don't wear any makeup, this is perfect. Not sure if it helps clear the skin, but it certainly won't break you out.
Betty B.
Unfortunately this face wash did not clear up any of my existing acne nor prevent any future outbreaks. The only positive thing I can say about this face wash is that was very gentle on my extremely sensative skin.
Lauren B.
Youngstown, OH
Blemish cleaner while on my menstrual cycle was very easy and worked so well. Helped control my acne during those harsh times.
Aliza P.
Love this. It made my face clear up within two days. I would recommend this to everyone
Sydney N.
I absolutely love this face wash! I had really bad acne and it seemed to clear it up pretty quickly. It doesn't cost that much so it's really worth the price. Plus the foam is really fun! I would recommend this to anyone with acne!