BY BOOTS

Whatever your age, blemishes and blocked pores can be a problem . Take action with this oil and fragrance free cleansing foam. Formulated with willowbark extract to help prevent blemishes. It gently clarifies your skin without drying, leaving it soft, smooth and refreshed. see more...

Sydney N.
Sydney N.
I absolutely love this face wash! I had really bad acne and it seemed to clear it up pretty quickly. It doesn't cost that much so it's really worth the price. Plus the foam is really fun! I would recommend this to anyone with acne!
Betty B.
Betty B.
Unfortunately this face wash did not clear up any of my existing acne nor prevent any future outbreaks. The only positive thing I can say about this face wash is that was very gentle on my extremely sensative skin.
Rissa T.
Rissa T.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS IS THE BEST CLEANSER I HAVE EVER USED. Not irritating(as there is no fragrance), and not drying. I wouldn't use it if you wear heavy makeup, but if you're like me and don't wear any makeup, this is perfect. Not sure if it helps clear the skin, but it certainly won't break you out.