BY BOOTS

Whatever your age, blemishes and blocked pores can be a problem. Take action with this exfoliating 2 in 1 scrub and mask. Cleverly formulated with willowbark extract to help clear blemishes. The exfoliating action will help smooth the skin and clear excess oil, while fruit acids help the skin looks brighter. see more...

Victoria P.
Didnt like this product I feel like it didnt do anything to my face only made it dry. I had to stop using it.
Denise E.
I got my No.7 Expert Anti Blemish 2 in 1 facial scrub mask in Boots. I loved this product so much. It cleans the skin with out irritating it or stripping it of its natural oils. There is no scent or such. If I were to change something about this product the only thing I would change is the size as I seem to get through the tube in a week but other than that it's perfect.  I would highly recommend this product for all skin types.
Sophie P.
Eastbourne
Scrub is really good on my sensitive skin, using the scrub on an occasional outing is really worth it. Not something i would use often but when I do I remember why I do. Always have great benefits. Effective in everyway. Would recommend to a friend
Brogan H.
I have a lot of blemishes on my face witch is why I have lots of cleansing product so it did meet my expectations it was also my first time using this and it was effective as I would use it agin it
Louisa D.
Edinburgh
You can use this daily to scrub/wash your face with as well as layering it on to create a mask if your skin  is really in need! I get break outs/spots often and this has helped me.
Hazifa M.
Høyanger
This 2 in 1 is perfect for a "home spa" treatment. I sometimes leave it on for 10 minutes before washing it off with luke warm water or just use it as daily scrub. It really goes under the skin and leaves the skin feeling smooth and soft. Its gentle on the skin and works on all skin type.
Emily E.
Wolstanton, Staffordshire
This product was good the first time I bought it, but when it came to the second time purchasing.. it just didn't feel and do the same as it did the first time around. I wasn't best pleased with it the second time as it didn't help any blemishes and it didn't clear up my skin.
Rosie A.
Great product! I didn't think there would be much in the tube but there really is. I love how it makes your face feel afterwards and it is very gentle on my skin and has very nice packaging. It is very bright too. There is nothing wrong with this product so I definitely recommend!! Great value for money!
reuben a.
croydon
Wow another one this product had a lot of people talking about it this product is defined very useful an sensitivity on skin it makes you look younger as you expected truss me you will love it examples for old aged people, this product actually suit them
Trying 2.
This is one of my favourite products as it keeps my skin clear. I would recommend it to anyone from occasional break outs to spot prone skin