BY BOOTS

Whatever your age, blemishes and blocked pores can be a problem. Take action with this exfoliating 2 in 1 scrub and mask. Cleverly formulated with willowbark extract to help clear blemishes. The exfoliating action will help smooth the skin and clear excess oil, while fruit acids help the skin looks brighter. see more...

Carrie G.
Lansdale, PA
The boots scrub was decent for the price, however I wish that there was more exfoliating properties. Often times when I clean my skin I like to feel that refreshment that you get with some of the Menthol based products and even scrubby products. I did not get that with this product
Chelsey B.
Ga
I love this stuff! I get the occasional break out and this whips my skin back into shape. It works so well that it is beyond worth the price. I keep it for the bad skin days when I know my skin needs it.
Stef A.
Springfield
I really love the smell of this product. It helps clean all the makeup off my face seems like it helps shed the dead skin brightens my complexion . i definatley reccomend
Kristina G.
Santa ana
I Love Boots! This product line is amazing.. from skin care to makeup (especially the makeup!) you can't go wrong. I originally tried this because I had such great results  with the Boots no7 beautifully matte foundation, but I kept buying it because of the great results. It's gentle,  yet effective. It actually helps with blenishes, unlike a lot of other pri6ducts who claim to do the same.
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
This didn't do much for me. There isn't much scrub to it, and it was pretty thin for a mask. I would rather save the money and go with clean and clear or something like it.
Araceli D.
Tolleson, AZ
I like the texture of this mask. I usually use it in the shower after I've splashed some water on my face to really activate the product and work it into my face. The packaging is really plain and simple and I would buy again.
Samantha A.
Kissimmee , FL
I love this mask it really good it's b on for acne I use it one time and I whould use it again at I bought it at targets store it come in a nice package 👍...I whould recommend to my friends .........
Emiky C.
Personally it didn't work that great for me when I had a breakout. It's more of a red lessening type product and it was my first time using this product. It was decent considering the redness went down. There are some room for improvement tough .
Kaitlyn S.
I really like face cleansers with scrub in it. When I used this one it felt like it was really cleaning my whole face. After using my face a bit smoother than before and had a little bit of a glow to it.
Elizabeth G.
I love face masks and I can honestly say that this is definitely one of them. It's a good price and I would definitely buy it again.