Skin CareFacial SkincareToners & AstringentsBoots UK
Boots Essentials Cucumber Face Facial Toner, 150ml

Boots Essentials Cucumber Face Facial Toner, 150ml

by Boots UK

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Boots Essentials Cucumber Face Facial Toner, 150ml!
How would you rate this product?
Eve F.
Crosshill
I like this product I use this all the time. Its lovely and the scent is nice but my skin reacts to it and goes a bit red. It does what it needs to do. I am a first time user but I don't think I would buy this product again. I just think my skin is to sensitive for the product
Cathi_Zi X.
I currently have this in my toiletry collection and I use it along with the rest of the boots cucumber collection. I've been using this on and off since I was 13/14. I think it was one of my 1st face washes. It's very low retail price makes it easy for teenagers going though adolescence to buy this product it has light cucumber smell, but not over powering. The boots blue version of this is fragrance-free (which it truly is) around the same price. Unisex so for both guys and girls.
Mintu S.
I love this product and it definitely minimised my pores. I have been using this for a few months now and it is great. It is really cheap but such an amazing product. It is very gentle on the skin and is for all skin types. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Angel C.
London , London
Feels really refreshing after a cleanser, highly fragranced with cucumber. It is very watery and so can use to much product sometimes. Will not probably purchase again as it isn't a necessary product.
Ben A.
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
It’s the simple and cheap option for anyone with sensitive skin issues or who want to be careful. Lovely feel and leaves a nice feeling behind!
evelyn D.
Very refreshing to the skin and helps with my acne too. Love putting this on my skin when it’s been a hot day,
Pernia H.
Cheam , Sutton
Love this facial toner, I have a really sensitive skin and I can get breakouts easily but this toner really soothes the skin and I did not get any spots or breakouts. Totally recommended for sensitive skin and regular use.
Britney M.
Brought this product as my usual toner was out of stock and i must say it was one of the worst smelling toners just smelt of chemicals, made me wonder if i wanted it on my face, i did however and was very disappointed in the results, my face started to burn and truned red (i dont know if it was an allergic reaction but after looking it up other people said the same) the only good thing about the product it the price, boots normally have a good range of products but i wouldn't recommend this one! Boots Essentials Cucumber Face Facial Toner, 150ml
Kelly D.
Left my skin feeling so fresh and clean ! Great value for money and it removes makeup so well !!
Elisa G.
sheffield
A really affordable produce that helps as an extra step for cleaning and cleaning the skin. I have had no irritation from it and has left my skin feeling fresh, smooth and moisturising and i recommend this product to others.

Looking for your answer?