BY BOOTS

Brand from Boots. Contains extract of cucumber to help gently soften and soothe. Enriched with soothing cucumber and vitamins, this cleanser works to gently remove make-up and excess oils. Leaving skin clean, soft and smooth. Dermatologically tested. For all skin types. How to Use: Massage over face then wipe or rinse clean. Pack Size - 150ml see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Bridget S.
Reading, Berkshire
I wasn't overly impressed by this product. It smells strongly of cucumber- which is fine, but it didn't seem to do much on my skin. It's meant for sensitive skin which I don't have so maybe that's why the lack luster results
Mariam A.
This product is very good for melting the makeup and it's so effective for my skin type "dry" and I buy it for a good value and you can find it in boots pharmacy and I recommend this product for who want to clean his face very deeply from makeup.
Sally B.
This product was really refreshing. It left my skin soft, hydrated and the cucumber scent is amazing. I do feel it was very effective and it lasted. The product comes as it is no packaging, but for the price who can complain.
Tanya R.
Stafford , Staffs
Love this boots range, the cleansing lotion takes my make-up off and leaves my skin really soft! Refreshing cucumber, and the price is really good, the mask is great too, love Boots brand products, cannot fault these at all Boots - Essentials Cucumber Cleansing Lotion 150ml
Anna H.
I recently ran out of this product, but bought it in a deal along with a cucumber toner, eye gel and eye makeup remover pads. Love the scent and results of all of them and will be repurchasing them all again especially the timber and cream
Georgia C.
Edinburgh, Scotland
Boots - Essentials Cucumber Cleansing Lotion 150ml, bought it in boots in Livingston , it's so refreshing on my skin and doesn't make me get more acne, I loved it , yeah I'd buy it again.
Jessica D.
This is a must have item of mine, its a classic boots  cleanser that I've used since my teens! It's simple yet effective with a fresh cucumber fragrance. Star product!
Shaniqua J.
Mitcham, Surrey
This product by boots is very cleansing of your face. It smells just like cucumber and doesn't leave your skin dry. It's perfect for an after skin care routine. Check it out ✌💙
Slimming F.
LONDON
I suffer from hormonal breakouts with combination skin - this product is so useful for a quick cleanse and to instantly refresh your skin.
Kyi L.
Plymouth
I hate this range with a passion. I just dont believe it does anything for my skin at all.  My skin doesnt feel clean or fresh