Boots Cucumber 2in1 Cleanser and Toner Vitamin Enriched for Radiant Skin For All Skin Types 150 ml.

BY BOOTS

Extract of Cucumber to help gently freshen the skin; removes make-up and excess oils effectively; toning the skin; enriched with soothing cucumber and vitamins; leaving skin clean, soft and smooth

Mintu S.
This toner is definitely one of the best. It has really helped me in my skincare routine. This is my first time using this product but I absolutely love it. It has reasonably nice packaging but it could be better. The product itself though is really nice.
Budoor A.
Wouldn’t buy again , don’t know how exactly to use ,am I supposed to wash my face after it ? If yes then it’s useless if no , it has a sticky feeling
Mya S.
Birmingham
Works well. I remove my makeup with a wile and go over it with some of the toner on a cotton wool and I see the excess being removed. It’s is gentle on the skin, feels refreshing. It’s affordable and I would definitely buy it again.