• Boots Botanics Volumising Lip Gloss Carnation
  • Boots Botanics Volumising Lip Gloss Poppy
  • Boots Botanics Volumising Lip Gloss Carnation
  • Boots Botanics Volumising Lip Gloss Mallow

BY BOOTS

Moisturizes & Adds Volume with Skin Nourishing Rosehip. Let Your Lips Do the Talking with this High Impact Moisturizing Gloss that Leaves Lips Looking Fuller Packed with nourishing Rosehip to help care for your luscious lips. see more...

Christina P.
Let me start off this review by saying that normally I DO NOT LIKE LIPGLOSSES! This one is different though. I was at my local Target and was browsing the BOOTS NO. 7 aisle. I saw this on clearance for like $3 and the color was Poppy. I had nothing to loose at $3.
From the minute you apply this lip gloss has a wonderful scent and really nourishes your lips. The color is way more pigmented than regular LIPGLOSSES (which made me happy)! It is also not too sticky! The color lasted a few hours and overall I'm very pleased. I adore Boots No 7 products and this one is no different!
Stephane C.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I just bought this lip gloss not to long ago I bought the natural color one and I love it. It goes on smooth and it doesn't give that sticky feeling like most lip glosses do
Staci L.
Minneapolis, MN
There was no volumizing. pretty colors and decent texture but was looking for a something with a little more plump.
Hawa B.
I bought this product not that long ago and IRS amazing. I love the color of it and how it looks on my lips.
Ashlea L.
I love this sooo much. got it as a sample and HAD to go buy the full product.. goes on smooth and lasts

Target