BY BOOTS

The Power of Plants. Soothes and Replenishes Through the Night. For Sensitive Skin. With Calming Marshmallow This rich formula with linden flower soothes and provides nourishment to leave skin hydrated and comforted. Active plant extract, Marshmallow, contains natural sugars and polyphenols to help calm skin and leave it less sensitive. Developed with Kew Royal Botanical Gardens Our beauty scientists use active plant extracts developed with Royal Botanicals Gardens, Kew., to bring you beautiful skincare that s proven to work. Formulated without parabens. see more...

• Are night creams like this really necessary? What do they...2 Answers
  • Is it really heavy on your skin at night or does it soak ...3 Answers
  • It worth it the price?3 Answers
Boots Botanics Ultra Calm Skin Calming Night Cream
  • "I use this cream every night before bed and I absolutely love it. The jar lasts a long time and you only need to use a little bit to cover your whole face and neck. The lotion is very smooth and applies well, leaving your skin noticeably softer in the morning. I have very sensitive skin that gets very dry at night. This calms my face and I use it everyday. Great product! This is my favorite lotion brand by far, it's a bonus that they use natural ingredients!" in 4 reviews
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
Boot No 7 calm skin redness relief balm is one of my personal favs. Anytime I'm having issues with redness on my face/neck/chest area I use my good old Boot No 7! Love the way it feels on my skin. The scent is great& not too strong. If you're looking for a cream to help calm those areas of redness on your face etc., THIS is the one you want!ūüėäūüĎć
Robyn W.
Arlington, TX
The smell was pretty good! I liked how soft it made my skin, and it  moisturized very well. I got it on sale at Walgreen's. I'll probably continue to buy whenever its on sale.
Sarah M.
I recently purchased this cream for the first time and I'm loving it. My skin is very sensitive and acne prone and this cream does not irritate it or seem to cause new break outs. I also like that the ingredients are more natural than other brands. It's a bit expensive, but comparable to other brands. I would definitely consider buying it again in the future.
Ashley A.
Eden Prairie, MN
Bree M.
Really like this cream. I use this after a really intense skin night like exfoliating and a peel. I use this keep my skin from getting red or irritated. I store it in my refrigerator and then apply it it feels like such a luxurious cream but instead it was very in expensive
Daria J.
Fort Worth, TX
This cream is alright, but not worth the purchase in my opinion. It definitely leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized, but honestly, there are much better creams and masks that do exactly what this one does and more.
Jessica C.
Havana, IL
The only night cream I will ever use! It's fantastic! So nourishing for my skin! My skin feels amazing when I wake up! Easily accessible as well!!
Cheyenne T.
Elkton , VA
My skin is very sensitive and acne prone and this cream does not irritate it or seem to cause new break outs. I suffer from oily skin!
member-4b24faa84
Union city
You're nice and cool I love this product so much you got to go to the store and get it right now it is very amazing and so cool
Jessica A.
Madison Hts, MI
I love this product! Helps keep my skin free of sensitivity, smells great, moisturizing, inexpensive.
Cailyn S.
Is this a good night cream for combination skin?
Camu M.
Argentina
It worth it the price?
Tyler T.
Is it really heavy on your skin at night or does it soak in good and feel light?
Nazia K.
Sydney, Australia ūüá¶ūüáļ
I think it will be nice as a night cream
Candace T.
Are night creams like this really necessary? What do they help with?