BY BOOTS

The Power of Plants. Removes Make Up and Impurities. For Sensitive Skin. With Calming Marshmallow Gently sweeps away make up and impurities without drying or upsetting delicate skin, leaving it soft, soothed and comforted. Active plant extract, Marshmallow, contains natural sugars and polyphenols to help calm skin and leave it less sensitive. Developed with Kew Royal Botanical Gardens Our beauty scientists use active plant extracts developed with Royal Botanicals Gardens, Kew., to bring you beautiful skincare that s proven to work. see more...

Beth W.
Beth W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I keep trying more expensive brand cleansers but always end up coming back to Boots. It smells great but the scent isn't overwhelming at all. It's gentle and very good for sensitive skin, and of course it's a very effective cleanser. Very reasonably priced and great for when your skin needs a little TLC. Absolutely recommend!
Ming T.
Ming T.
I don't think it really work with my skin. I think it was probably one of my least favourites. I felt it never really cleaned my skin properly.
Susan B.
Susan B.
Dayton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dry, sensitive skin, so I often use CeraVe's hydrating cleanser or, over the summer, an oil-based cleanser that has few ingredients. I picked up Boots Botanics gentle cleansing cream ultra calm this week. It says it has calming marshmallow and is for sensitive skin. It's fantastic! My face was free of makeup and still moisturized in appearance. I follow up with Boots anti-redness serum, but I could skip it probably. Great cleansing cream and wasn't costly like some others.
Claire H.
Claire H.
Strathaven, South Lanarkshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really do not like the botanical range of sensitive skin products by boots, I've tried a few that aim to be perfect for sensitive skin but every single one has given me enflamed skin. The packaging is lovely. It definitely did the job of removing my make up hassle free but the stingy eyes and skin just isn't worth it for me. It would be great for someone with normal skin. Great sized bottle and really inexpensive too so fab if you're on a budget however I think if you have skin like me you shouldn't take the risk and buy something a little more expensive that will actually do it's job.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this to clean my make up off my face every night. Super gentle. Doesn't irritate. And removes my make up well. Mascara is a bit fiddly and stays behind. Skin feels soft enough after that you don't need to moisturise if you don't want to.
eleanor d.
eleanor d.
This product was relatively good, it left my skin moisturised an smooth which was great and the cleansing cream was a very good price and not too expensive which is always good. I would use this again, however if I had to improve the product, i would improve the scent as it was very plain and boring. As well as the packaging as it was very simple. I believe the product would better suit sensitive, dry skin rather than a mixed skin type like myself.
Hair Me O.
Hair Me O.
Cork
I love this as a cream cleanser.

Gently dissolves all of my make up and leaves my skin feeling fresh, clean and super soft.

I always wash my face with a warm face cloth or some micellar water after to remove all residue.