Add a Photo

By BOOTS
#1504 in Facial Cleansers
The Power of Plants. Removes Make Up and Impurities. For Sensitive Skin. With Calming Marshmallow Gently sweeps away make up and impurities without drying or upsetting delicate skin, leaving it soft, soothed and comforted. Active plant extract, Marshmallow, contains natural sugars and polyphenols to help calm skin and leave it less sensitive. Developed with Kew Royal Botanical Gardens Our beauty scientists use active plant extracts developed with Royal Botanicals Gardens, Kew., to bring you beautiful skincare that s proven to work.
Beth W.
Beth W.

I keep trying more expensive brand cleansers but always end up coming back to Boots. It smells great but the scent isn't overwhelming at all. It's gentle and very good for sensitive skin, and of course it's a very effective cleanser. Very reasonably priced and great for when your skin needs a little TLC. Absolutely recommend!
Ming T.
Ming T.

I don't think it really work with my skin. I think it was probably one of my least favourites. I felt it never really cleaned my skin properly.
Susan B.
Susan B.
Dayton, OH

I have dry, sensitive skin, so I often use CeraVe's hydrating cleanser or, over the summer, an oil-based cleanser that has few ingredients. I picked up Boots Botanics gentle cleansing cream ultra calm this week. It says it has calming marshmallow and is for sensitive skin. It's fantastic! My face was free of makeup and still moisturized in appearance. I follow up with Boots anti-redness serum, but I could skip it probably. Great cleansing cream and wasn't costly like some others.
Hair Me O.
Hair Me O.
Cork

I love this as a cream cleanser.

Gently dissolves all of my make up and leaves my skin feeling fresh, clean and super soft.

I always wash my face with a warm face cloth or some micellar water after to remove all residue.
eleanor d.
eleanor d.

This product was relatively good, it left my skin moisturised an smooth which was great and the cleansing cream was a very good price and not too expensive which is always good. I would use this again, however if I had to improve the product, i would improve the scent as it was very plain and boring. As well as the packaging as it was very simple. I believe the product would better suit sensitive, dry skin rather than a mixed skin type like myself.