BY BOOTS

Skin needs healthy collagen to stay firm and elastic . This refreshing gel contains Echinacea extract to help protect collagen to leave skin feeling firmer with gentle massage stimulates microcirculation to help reduce puffiness. Contains moisturizers and film formers to prevent moisture loss and leave the skin around this delicate area soft and smooth. see more...

Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
This eye gel is so refreshing ...I put it in the fridge and let it get cold . It really soothes tired eyes after a long day . Also gets rid of puffiness. Not ideal if you need to treat fine lines or wrinkles around your eye area but it will soothe the eye area and make you look more refreshed . I purchased this eye gel at target . It's apart of the botanicals line so it's safe to use and has natural ingredients .
Deva A.
I like this eye cream alot. The thing I appreciate the most about it is the fact that it is a natural botanical product. Whenever I can, I prefer using natural items in all aspects of my life.
Some natural skincare products don't pack much of a punch. Not so with this one - it really makes a difference on the area around the eyes
Elizabeth M.
Riverside, CA
This is so good love it it's one of my favorites I hope u enjoy it aswell I like to use it once in the morning and before bed I really love this product really recamend it to eveyone!!!
natasha M.
Sumter, SC
i have used boots foundation for about some months now. and it has made my skin feel so smooth to the touch and it protects my skin from uv rays also.
Gwendolyn K.
Fort Wayne , IN
This really works. I would give it a 10/10 on how it has improved my eye bags. I used to have really baggy eyes but now I am looking much better.
Robin N.
Scottsville, NY
This isn't my favorite eye cream because I find it makes my face greasy and doesn't sink into my skin as well as others I've used have
Cece V.
Cicero, IL
I love this product really keeps me looking awake for a busy long day so for everyone that gets tired eyes I recommend it it's amazing
Amy W.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this brand! When I am in London I shop it like crazy and I love that Target is now carrying most of the products!
Sarah H.
Maryville, TN
Not bad! I loved the feeling and texture of this, but was not that impressed with the results after using for almost two months.
Natalia M.
Schaumburg, IL
It's a nice and light eye cream, it's refreshing and national. I use it daily, it's great right before applying concealer.
Danelisse C.
How does it work? It is good?