Boots Botanics Triple Age Renewal Facial Serum

by Boots

The Power of Plants. Reduces the Appearance of Deep Lines & Wrinkles This beauty boosting serum has our highest level of anti-ageing actives.  Hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid intensely hydrates, while our blend of Vitamins A, C and E with soya protein help improve elasticity, firm and reduce the appearance of deep lines and wrinkles for younger looking skin. Active plant extract Purple Orchid contains anti-oxidants and polysaccharides to help protect and smooth the skin.

Have anyone else tried this? What are your thoughts? Have you noticed any change in your skin since adding it to your regimen?
Is this product quality and amount worth the price?
I know this is primarily for wrinkles and fine lines, but does it possibly work for acne scars as well (especially boxcar scars)?
Start your review of Boots Botanics Triple Age Renewal Facial Serum!
I recently purchased this product because I actually ran out of all of my facial serums. I figured, since I used everything up, I might as well give this brand a try. I love it! Omg! My skin just drinks it like water. My skin feels.so soft and moisturized after using the serum. Granted, I purchased most of the line, so I used it along with 2 other products, but for it being one of the first things that touches my face after its cleansed, my face feels incredible eveeytine. Its.so good that I don't even want to put any makeup on my skin afterwards. I feel beautiful and radiant every time I use it. I'm gonna have to purchase a back up! I can forsee this product being a holy grail for me! In love!
Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
El Mirage, AZ
Boots Botanics Triple Age Renewal Facial Serum uploaded by Michela L.
I've been using this for about a week or so and it's a good product. I've noticed that it soaks in fast and is very light weight. It's pretty affordable and can be found at Target. I've taken off two stars because the smell is very "woody" and does not smell good at all to me. I have to hold my breath whenever I use it.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Marietta, GA
I have been using this for three weeks now and I can honestly say I actually see results. The skin under my eyes no longer look lifeless and droopy and the crows feet are not as prominent as they once were. I don't stand in the mirror picking up my face anymore and imagining what it used to look like. It is almost back to looking like the original canvas. It's almost like I had a little fat injected around my eyes. My skin is a lot smoothr and dark spots from popping pimples (don't judge me, lol) have lightened. The price is awesome and the product works better than some much more expensive serums. I love this Triple Age Renewal product line. My skin actually has a glow now!
Combination
Thomasville, NC
I thought I had struck gold when I found these Boots products at Target. They work and do what they say they are going to do. They have beautiful packaging. Plus they do not bother my sensitive skin. I use this after cleansing but before moisturizing and it really helps to allow the moisturizer to do its job even more effectively.
Encinitas
I’ve been using this serum as an eye cream and i really like how soothing it feels on the eyes. It is a cream-like consistency instead of a liquid serum but it feels nice and smooth and soaks in well to the skin! I would repurchase!
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Waterloo , IA
Este producto me ha gustado mucho,y después de usarlo por un tiempo debo decir que funciona,siento la piel más firme ,esta a un muy buen precio , es libre de parabenos y no es provado en animales.
Combination, Mature / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines
Azusa, CA
Added this to my night time routine and I love it! My face feels great in the mornings after about a week and a half i noticed i would wake up with my face firm/plumped! Not deep wrinkles and very hydrated!
Springfield, VA
This product has been working well so far, I recently made it a part of my skin care routine and it definitely makes my skin brighter and softer, seems to be worth the cost so far! :) I'll update review as I try it out more!
Combination / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Austin , TX
This is one of my favorites and I find it at target usually. It smells light and goes on so creamy and smooth at first. It soaks into my skin so well and hydrates beautifully!
I love the boots products. They work on my extremely sensitive skin. They are light and never leave me feeling greasy. And the best part is they work.
Combination / Fine Lines
Ask a question to the Influenster community...