BY BOOTS

The Power of Plants 82% Organic Removes Make Up and Impurities With Nourishing Rosehip Sweeps away make up, oil and impurities without drying, leaving skin smooth and supple. Suitable for eye make-up removal. Active plant extract, Rosehip, is a rich source of Omega oils, which help improve suppleness and keep skin soft and healthy looking. Developed with Kew Royal Botanical Gardens Our beauty scientists use active plant extracts developed with Royal Botanicals Gardens, Kew, to bring you beautiful skincare that s proven to work. Certified Organic Ingredients *Organic Certified Ingredients see more...

Megha S.
san francisco
I have tried a million boots products. They are super affordable and very gentle. It's because they are so gentle I dont even know if they are working haha. I have a tendency to buy a new boots product everytime I go there so I am not sure if I would buy again.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Katia D.
I love Boots products. They are made with what women have in mind when they try a product which is simple ingredients that respect our skin !
Great cleanser!
Reanna B.
Hate this product not even good to use daily I broke out so bad it was horrible I would not pay for this carp
Nazma B.
nottingham
Leaves my face feeling refreshed and clean! It has natural ingredients so you dont have to worry about harsh ingredients! Very gentle on the skin! No burning sensation. Defo buy again!
Mollie D.
This cleanser is great for dry sensitive skin I loved using it it left my skin really soft and feeling great but it did lack leaving my skin having that very clean feeling
Dylan D.
This product really makes a difference to my skin and keeps in supple and soft immediately after use and stay that way for a couple days afterwards. I find the aroma slightly not to my taste but practically it is a very good cleanser.
Julie L.
Ayrshire, Dreghorn
Love this..its in my drawer of holy grail products. I have sensitive skin and this did not break me out at all. It's light and has a lovely scent. Beautiful packaging also. I'd recommend this
Katie L.
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
A good facial oil that smells lovely and leaves skin feeling soft and hydrated. However my packing leaked and makes a real mess every time I use it!
Ruby H.
It didnt really. Do the job for me, i didnt feel very cleansed at all after applying and rising. X what did u think. X