BY BOOTS

Without thorough cleansing, pores can become clogged and congested. This deep cleaning gel washes away even the most stubborn make-up, impurities and pore clogging oil. Packed with hibiscus and horse chestnut extract, it will leave your skin balanced, purified and perfectly clean. perfect for oily skin. Dermatologically tested. see more...

• Does anyone know if this product is being discontinued so...1 Answers
Rebeca S.
I thought this felt like a really refreshing mask! I have combo skin and it worked great!!😍😘❤️ I definitely recommend this to all my combination skin girls!
Alexus S.
Dallas
This was my first time using this brand and i loved it. It really made a difference in my skin in only two uses!
Alex L.
Redcraigs, Kirkcaldy
This product is extremely worth the money, left my skin feeling bright and fresh, I found this in the Boots store as it is their own brand, the packaging is basic but nice and i would purchase again, definitely recommend.
Grace C.
Iwade, Kent
This is a very refreshing deep cleanse. I have used this as a once a week detox, with chestnut extract,your skin will be left balanced, purified and squeaky clean.
Bree R.
I really like this. I got as a gift and have been and purchased again. Although it's not my current product of use
Josie P.
Stanley
Super creamy and amazing application the pigmentation and long lasting it the best all
Kelly W.
Does anyone know if this product is being discontinued soon or has already been discontinued?