Boots Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask
Treat your skin to deep cleansing with this mineral-rich clay mask. Designed for use on normal skin, the unscented, hypo-allergenic formula absorbs excess oil and deeply cleanses skin. The oceanic clay exhibits a negative electrical charge, which helps to draw out impurities without overdrying, skin is left looking clearer whilst feeling softer and smoother. Willowbark, a key ingredient in the Boots Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask, is nature’s champion clarifier. The bark of the willow tree is a natural source of salicylic acid which helps to refine skin texture and actively target imperfections. How to Use: Shake well before use. Apply to cleansed skin and leave to dry for 10 minutes. Rinse off with warm water. About Boots Botanics. · A total beauty regimen – cosmetics, skincare, hand and body, and organic – capturing the beauty boosting power of plants to create efficacious skincare solutions.
· Features 10 unique plant extracts, authenticated in conjunction with The Royal Botanic Gardens at Kew, London.
· All products are free of parabens, mineral oils, paraffin waxes, SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) and SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate), replacing man-made chemicals with natural ingredients where possible.
· Not tested on animals and no animal ingredients are included, making the range suitable for use by vegetarians.
· The packaging is designed with low packaging-to-product ratio, using recycled materials where possible, and can be easily recycled, where local facilities are available.see more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I received the Boots Botanic Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask free in my J'adore Vox Box from Influenster, I tried it last night, and really liked it, my face felt really clean afterwards, it made my blemishes smaller, and didn't dry out my skin, great!" in 19 reviews
- "I received this complimentary face mask from Influenster in the JAdoreVoxBox and it's wonderful!!! It leaves my skin so soft and subtle. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and leaves pores fresh and clean!" in 18 reviews
- "And the final and biggest win for the product is that when the 10 minutes are up, the mask wipes away incredibly easy with a wash cloth." in 17 reviews
- "I've never tried a clay mask before so it was interesting,but I liked it,it made my skin feel clean and soft,the draw back was it was messy but overall I liked it.i received this product complimentary from influenster." in 15 reviews
- "The first I tried it with my cousin and she said her face was burning from the product and when I tried for the first time with her nothing of the sort happen." in 13 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos