BY BOOTS

Treat your skin to deep cleansing with this mineral-rich clay mask. Designed for use on normal skin, the unscented, hypo-allergenic formula absorbs excess oil and deeply cleanses skin. The oceanic clay exhibits a negative electrical charge, which helps to draw out impurities without overdrying, skin is left looking clearer whilst feeling softer and smoother. Willowbark, a key ingredient in the Boots Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask, is nature’s champion clarifier. The bark of the willow tree is a natural source of salicylic acid which helps to refine skin texture and actively target imperfections. How to Use: Shake well before use. Apply to cleansed skin and leave to dry for 10 minutes. Rinse off with warm water. About Boots Botanics. · A total beauty regimen – cosmetics, skincare, hand and body, and organic – capturing the beauty boosting power of plants to create efficacious skincare solutions.

· Features 10 unique plant extracts, authenticated in conjunction with The Royal Botanic Gardens at Kew, London.

· All products are free of parabens, mineral oils, paraffin waxes, SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) and SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate), replacing man-made chemicals with natural ingredients where possible.

· Not tested on animals and no animal ingredients are included, making the range suitable for use by vegetarians.

· The packaging is designed with low packaging-to-product ratio, using recycled materials where possible, and can be easily recycled, where local facilities are available.

• Did anyone else try this after reading the reviews on Inf...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for something to even the tone of my ...1 Answers
  • I read a review that says this is not drying but read a r...4 Answers
Boots Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask
  • "I received the Boots Botanic Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask free in my ‪J'adore Vox Box‬ from Influenster, I tried it last night, and really liked it, my face felt really clean afterwards, it made my blemishes smaller, and didn't dry out my skin, great!" in 19 reviews
  • "I received this complimentary face mask from Influenster in the JAdoreVoxBox and it's wonderful!!! It leaves my skin so soft and subtle. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and leaves pores fresh and clean!" in 18 reviews
  • "And the final and biggest win for the product is that when the 10 minutes are up, the mask wipes away incredibly easy with a wash cloth." in 17 reviews
  • "I've never tried a clay mask before so it was interesting,but I liked it,it made my skin feel clean and soft,the draw back was it was messy but overall I liked it.i received this product complimentary from influenster." in 15 reviews
  • "The first I tried it with my cousin and she said her face was burning from the product and when I tried for the first time with her nothing of the sort happen." in 13 reviews
Samantha R.
This is THE best face mask I've used. It has a bad smell but other than that it's amazing. It clears up a pimple in one use. I use it at night right before bed, once or twice a week. When I wake up my skin is clearer every single time.
Sarah W.
This mask is very thin and watery. At first that made me cautious. I used a silicone mask applicator to apply the mask, which I think is essential because of the thin consistency. It dried completely and is very relaxing to wear. Once removed my face had that tingling fresh and clean feeling. I also felt like it 100% helped control oil and shine. I’ve started using this 2 times a week and love it!
I B.
Raleigh, NC
I think this mask is probably too intense for normal skin, but for my oily skin, it's great! It is very watery, which felt weird at first, but it dries really nicely in ten minutes just like it says on the bottle. I do wish it smelled a little better, but it's not to the point where I'm put off wearing it. My skin definitely feels less oily since I've started using this. Love!
Fernanda C.
Menifee , CA
If you have oily skin, this clay mask is perfect. It's takes away that unwanted oily shine without drying or irritating your skin. It's not harsh on your skin. The only thing negative about it is that it comes in a small packaging and it runs out quickly. Other than that, great mask that gives great results.
Deborah R.
You can tell what areas are wet and what's dry just by the color. It's a potent mask, absorbs the ick very well. Left my face a little red, and felt a bit warm, and a few hours later it was very oily. I would NOT recommend this for someone with sensitive skin.
Bonnie F.
Albuquerque, NM
This product was great. It went on smoothly and my skin felt great afterwards! It wasn't super thick so went on my skin easily and didn't clump up when going on my face. I would recommend this product!
ana d.
Tampa, FL
I bought this mask at Target a few months ago and used it faithfully every week, sometimes twice a week! I absolutely love a good hard drying mask and for me it is so hard to find an actual GOOD one that dries hard, but doesn't dry out the skin! This Boots Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask one is so perfect for oily skin girls, especially when your skin feels extra clogged and like it needs a good deep cleanse. I was so in love with this mask and then I ran out 💔 I could no longer find it at my local target. Recently I ran into walgreens and just happened to stop and browse skin care bc my skin had been feeling really gross and wa-la! It's been repackaged as well and I am really loving this new packaging!!
Jayme H.
This clay mask leaves my skin feeling very soft and helps clear my pores, specifically on and around my nose. I love how accessible this face mask is- I found mine at my local Target- and it performed just as well as expensive masks from Sephora. Before each use, vigorously shake the bottle to combine the product because the product tends to separate in the tube. It also gets a little itchy when it gets drier so I usually rinse it off before the 10 minutes are up.
heinnys G.
Esta máscara hace un trabajo decente en ayudar a obtener el gunk fuera de sus poros que a su vez hacen que se vean más pequeños (poros no se puede abrir y cerrar, pero si hay cosas en ellos, pueden mirar muy grande - una vez que sale la cosa que Se encogerán algunos). Lo compré como una alternativa más barata al GlamGlow SuperMud y no es casi tan bueno. Se seca muy rápido, lo que aprecio. No me gusta lo acuosa que es la fórmula. Siempre lo sacudo primero e incluso entonces todavía gotea. pero estaria dispuesta a comprar
Nicole L.
Buffalo, NY
This product deserves no less than a perfect five star rating! I have been using this particular mask for almost two years and I have been getting so many compliments on how much cleaner my skin looks and how small my pores are! I had large pores and the other masks that I have tried were overly drying. I found this product at an Ulta. I first cleanse and tone my face. Then I wet a hot facecloth onto my face for about 15 seconds. Then I place the clay mask on. I leave it on for 3 minutes (because of my combination skin) and then rinse and continue with my skincare routine. It has greatly improved
Johem S.
Riverview, FL
Who had to apply a moisturizer after?
Jessica D.
Elizabethtown, PA
Did anyone see their face break out a bit after using this?
Nicole S.
Washington, DC
Did anyone else find that the mask left your face a bit dry? Did you moisturize after use or do you suggest something else?
Alicia H.
DID THIS PRODUCT OVER DRY ANYONE'S SKIN?
Angela D.
I read a review that says this is not drying but read a review on a different site and it said it is. Anyone have any input?