BY BOOTS

Treat your skin to deep cleansing with this mineral-rich clay mask. Designed for use on normal skin, the unscented, hypo-allergenic formula absorbs excess oil and deeply cleanses skin. The oceanic clay exhibits a negative electrical charge, which helps to draw out impurities without overdrying, skin is left looking clearer whilst feeling softer and smoother. Willowbark, a key ingredient in the Boots Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask, is nature’s champion clarifier. The bark of the willow tree is a natural source of salicylic acid which helps to refine skin texture and actively target imperfections. How to Use: Shake well before use. Apply to cleansed skin and leave to dry for 10 minutes. Rinse off with warm water. About Boots Botanics. · A total beauty regimen – cosmetics, skincare, hand and body, and organic – capturing the beauty boosting power of plants to create efficacious skincare solutions.

· Features 10 unique plant extracts, authenticated in conjunction with The Royal Botanic Gardens at Kew, London.

· All products are free of parabens, mineral oils, paraffin waxes, SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) and SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate), replacing man-made chemicals with natural ingredients where possible.

· Not tested on animals and no animal ingredients are included, making the range suitable for use by vegetarians.

· The packaging is designed with low packaging-to-product ratio, using recycled materials where possible, and can be easily recycled, where local facilities are available.

• Did anyone else try this after reading the reviews on Influenster?2 Answers
  • I have been looking for something to even the tone of my skin out...1 Answers
  • I read a review that says this is not drying but read a review on...4 Answers
Boots Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask
  • "I received the Boots Botanic Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask free in my ‪J'adore Vox Box‬ from Influenster, I tried it last night, and really liked it, my face felt really clean afterwards, it made my blemishes smaller, and didn't dry out my skin, great!" in 19 reviews
  • "i have extremely oily skin, not so much acne prone, as i rarely break out, but still my sebaceous glands are hard at work." in 18 reviews
  • "And the final and biggest win for the product is that when the 10 minutes are up, the mask wipes away incredibly easy with a wash cloth." in 17 reviews
  • "Finally it actually stung my whole face (granted i have very sensitive skin) but for being plant based i was not expecting that at all." in 15 reviews
  • "I've never tried a clay mask before so it was interesting,but I liked it,it made my skin feel clean and soft,the draw back was it was messy but overall I liked it.i received this product complimentary from influenster." in 15 reviews
ana d.
Tampa, FL
I bought this mask at Target a few months ago and used it faithfully every week, sometimes twice a week! I absolutely love a good hard drying mask and for me it is so hard to find an actual GOOD one that dries hard, but doesn't dry out the skin! This Boots Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask one is so perfect for oily skin girls, especially when your skin feels extra clogged and like it needs a good deep cleanse. I was so in love with this mask and then I ran out 💔 I could no longer find it at my local target. Recently I ran into walgreens and just happened to stop and browse skin care bc my skin had been feeling really gross and wa-la! It's been repackaged as well and I am really loving this new packaging!!
I B.
Raleigh, NC
I think this mask is probably too intense for normal skin, but for my oily skin, it's great! It is very watery, which felt weird at first, but it dries really nicely in ten minutes just like it says on the bottle. I do wish it smelled a little better, but it's not to the point where I'm put off wearing it. My skin definitely feels less oily since I've started using this. Love!
Catherine L.
This is by far my FAVORITE mask. I have acne prone, oily combo skin and it works wonders. One of the only masks I’ve used that I can see real results from. It pulls oil out of your pores and breakouts and dries them right up. It reminds me a lot of the glamglow supermud mask. Definitely recommend
Marissa M.
I just got this sample in my Target Beauty Box and I really really like it. Make sure to shake really well before you try and apply or else it just comes spilling out! It dries very quickly and changes color and removes very easily. I like it a lot!
Madison O.
Florence, SC
I just used this product for the first time. As the bottle says, you must seriously shake he bottle for a minute or so. It applied easily. However, it started to burn my skin a little bit during the process. I waited for the time to be up and i took it off and my face was red in the areas it burned. It did leave my skin very soft but somewhat dry so i had to moisturize.
Fernanda C.
Menifee , CA
If you have oily skin, this clay mask is perfect. It's takes away that unwanted oily shine without drying or irritating your skin. It's not harsh on your skin. The only thing negative about it is that it comes in a small packaging and it runs out quickly. Other than that, great mask that gives great results.
Jane B.
This mask is effective for evening out the texture on my skin. I purchased this at Target, and found it was very affordable. I will say that I enjoy my Borghese mud mask better, and it does not go bad as fast as this product, which separated very quickly in comparison. I will not be repurchasing, but I am glad I gave it a try.
Jayme H.
This clay mask leaves my skin feeling very soft and helps clear my pores, specifically on and around my nose. I love how accessible this face mask is- I found mine at my local Target- and it performed just as well as expensive masks from Sephora. Before each use, vigorously shake the bottle to combine the product because the product tends to separate in the tube. It also gets a little itchy when it gets drier so I usually rinse it off before the 10 minutes are up.
heinnys G.
Esta máscara hace un trabajo decente en ayudar a obtener el gunk fuera de sus poros que a su vez hacen que se vean más pequeños (poros no se puede abrir y cerrar, pero si hay cosas en ellos, pueden mirar muy grande - una vez que sale la cosa que Se encogerán algunos). Lo compré como una alternativa más barata al GlamGlow SuperMud y no es casi tan bueno. Se seca muy rápido, lo que aprecio. No me gusta lo acuosa que es la fórmula. Siempre lo sacudo primero e incluso entonces todavía gotea. pero estaria dispuesta a comprar
Nicole L.
Buffalo, NY
This product deserves no less than a perfect five star rating! I have been using this particular mask for almost two years and I have been getting so many compliments on how much cleaner my skin looks and how small my pores are! I had large pores and the other masks that I have tried were overly drying. I found this product at an Ulta. I first cleanse and tone my face. Then I wet a hot facecloth onto my face for about 15 seconds. Then I place the clay mask on. I leave it on for 3 minutes (because of my combination skin) and then rinse and continue with my skincare routine. It has greatly improved
Johem S.
Riverview, FL
Who had to apply a moisturizer after?
Jessica D.
Elizabethtown, PA
Did anyone see their face break out a bit after using this?
Nicole S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Did anyone else find that the mask left your face a bit dry? Did you moisturize after use or do you suggest something else?
Alicia H.
DID THIS PRODUCT OVER DRY ANYONE'S SKIN?
Angela D.
I read a review that says this is not drying but read a review on a different site and it said it is. Anyone have any input?