Boots Botanics Shine Away Gel Cream - 1.69 oz uploaded by Carly L.

BY BOOTS

This ultra-light gel cream delivers balanced hydration and visibly tightens pores. This ultra-light gel cream refines and tightens pores and reduces the appearance of imperfections. the clarifying formula delivers balanced hydration to troublesome skin, to reveal skin that is mattified and healthier looking. non pore blocking. oily skin is characterized by an over-abundant secretion of oil from the sebaceous gland. Excess oil secretion can cause shiny patches on the skin surface. It can also combine with dry, dull skin cells to clog pores causing blemishes. Some products or ingredients can cause irritation to the skin by being... see more...

Bianca C.
Warner Robins, GA
I grabbed this on sale at target because I like the brand and am always up for trying a new product, I was pleasantly surprised! I use it prior to putting on my makeup to keep my face matte, I have combination skin with dry patches around my nose and oily everywhere else. This keeps my skin matte and in my opinion locks in my makeup quite nicely. Obviously if you like a dewy look a matte gel is not what you want but if not I highly recommend this product.
Carrie P.
I love this gel! It smells so wonderful and the packaging is adorable. I used it right before I would put on makeup and it helped keep my forehead dry all day. It isn't exceptionally drying, which is a plus for the rest of my face. It does have plant ingredients though, so if you have allergies, be careful!
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Boots no7 products are great and a great value. Every time I visit Great Britain I always come home with several of them. It is a brand I know and trust. I am a repeat user of this particular product.
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL
I use this every morning. My skin is usually an uncontrollable oil slick. Boots Botanics Shine Away Gel Cream helps tremendously, and it doesn't break the bank. You can purchase Boots at your local Target or Ulta. If you have trouble with oily skin, this product will be your new best friend.
Doris J.
Canton, MS
Ooooh WEE! This is reeeaaaally good! So good, in fact, that I use sparingly! Lol. I don't want to use it all up! Since I dont' wear foundation, I apply to my face first thing in the morning (before concealer and blush) and it lasts all day! My skin looks flawless!
Carly L.
San Jose, CA
I really hope this brand is still available at Target because I love the way this particular product feels upon/after application for my oily skin! Also works as a great primer (due to glycerin)
cham u.
I'm not a fan of gel formulas, this Wasn't as bad as others but the feeling of it is a bit sticky but really hydrating at the same timeb
Tasneem E.
Good mustrizer to the skin it will leave the skin shiny and glowing
I used before and I bought from boots pharmacy cost effective and meet my expectations and more
I recommend everyone to try use it
Carly L.
San Jose, CA
Did Target stop selling this line of Boots Botanics?! All of a sudden it all went clearance last year, and then couldn't find it last time I went!! 😥