BY BOOTS

Rough skin on elbows, knees and feet can build up over time and become uncomfortable, but help is at hand. This invigorating scrub contains ginger extract to stimulate the senses and crushed walnut shell and apricot seed to exfoliate the skin and remove dead skin cells. Hard, rough skin will disappear leaving your skin feeling smoother and softer. see more...

Jessica W.
Greenfield, MA
I love the No. 7 skin scrub. It makes my skin feel so silky and smooth. The smell is amazing and it really makes me feel clean. I purchased it at target. It feels like a high end product without the high end price. I will repurchase this item because it is one of my favorite.
Liah A.
Los Angeles
This skin scrub is perfect for making my skin bright and soft! It is a little harsh, but I like it because it feels like it't working. I do not remember the price, but I definitely love the scent! I would definitely recommend to friends with the caveat that they do not have sensitive skin.
Kayla F.
Katy, TX
I love this scrub gibed my dry skin it MOISTURE bask and scrubs off All dead skin it's pretty rough but not too rough on the skin
Elsa C.
Los Angeles ca
This scrub works fine it really help you to remove all the death cells makes you feel soft  and clean I recommend
Emily I.
London
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the only product that has helped clear up my bacne and I have tried almost every scrub on the market. It is gentle, lightly scented, and does not irritate my sensitive skin. Its gel consistency is not oily like some scrubs which only seemed to aggravate my bacne. I don't believe in miracle products, but this product has changed my back from an irritated mess to smooth with out any acne. I also use alpha hydoxycream and the combination works wonders. The packaging isn't great, but it is inexpensive and it works, I hope that it never gets discontinued!
Megzie❤️X
This skin scrub is soothing and makes skin nice and soft,would buy again,recommended to other people,long lasting a little goes a long way,boots I bought it from,definitely use again,love this product.
Tasneem E.
It's one of the amazing scrubs
Very gentle leave your skin clean and smooth
It's give you the nourishment early morning