Boots Botanics Rosewater Toning Spritz, 5.07 fl oz uploaded by Moriah M.

BY BOOTS

Refresh and remove the last traces of make-up and surface grime with this gentle toner. Organic damask rosewater naturally cleanses without drying, leaving the skin smooth, supple and toned. Rosewater Toning Spritz see more...

Moriah M.
Moriah M.
Redlands, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the rose water after I get out of the shower at night I'll spray on my wet face let it air dry and sleep when I wake up my skin feels so soft and has a nice glow I love the smell of it it has a beautiful rose smell not to strong just right I have sensitive skin and this hasn't caused any problems for me yet. It's light weight and dries non greasy.
Yelena W.
Yelena W.
I love this Toning Spritz! Light weight formula- I spritz some on my face after I wash it. I pat dry gently but leave most of it on to dry naturally. TONING really works! I love the fact that it's all natural. Highly recommend this product!! The scent is very light. Skin feels really refreshed after using.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Gallipolis, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a very awesome purchase after I was skeptical at first to purchase it! It smells amazing with a soft fragrance & left my skin feeling amazing! Definitely left my skin appearance feeling & looking alot better then before after a cpl day use of it! Highly recommended!
Tammie H.
Tammie H.
Helensburgh
Beauty Junkie Expert
A lovely refreshing spray to boost your mood and skin as part of a daily pre make-up preparation. Also great if having a non make up day and just want to feel that refreshing mist to brighten your skin.
Aoibheann C.
Aoibheann C.
bray
Smells great doesnt leave the skin really oily and gentle on the skin. Affordable and definitely met my expectations. Id rebuy this and recommend it to other. You can get it in boots or online
Love this toner to refresh my face and it smells beautiful! Definitely would recommend