Boots Botanics Rosewater Toning Spritz, 5.07 fl oz uploaded by Moriah M.

BY BOOTS

Refresh and remove the last traces of make-up and surface grime with this gentle toner. Organic damask rosewater naturally cleanses without drying, leaving the skin smooth, supple and toned. Rosewater Toning Spritz see more...

Kristen M.
Lawrence, KS
I love the smell of this. It’s a great toner and I love that it sprays rather than having to put it on a pad and then on my face. It’s also pretty affordable. I picked mine up at Walgreens.
Moriah M.
Redlands, CA
I use the rose water after I get out of the shower at night I'll spray on my wet face let it air dry and sleep when I wake up my skin feels so soft and has a nice glow I love the smell of it it has a beautiful rose smell not to strong just right I have sensitive skin and this hasn't caused any problems for me yet. It's light weight and dries non greasy.
Sarah W.
Riverside, CA
THIS IS THE BEST SPRAY FACIAL TONER IVE EVER BOUGHT! It's drug store price but high end quality! It's amazing for your skin. I use it for everything'! Before and after makeup and even as a little pick me up! Great for after washing your face. It smells amazing and the price is amazing. You NEED this in your skincare line!
Jessica D.
Gallipolis, OH
This was a very awesome purchase after I was skeptical at first to purchase it! It smells amazing with a soft fragrance & left my skin feeling amazing! Definitely left my skin appearance feeling & looking alot better then before after a cpl day use of it! Highly recommended!
Yelena W.
Lee Summit, MO
I love this Toning Spritz! Light weight formula- I spritz some on my face after I wash it. I pat dry gently but leave most of it on to dry naturally. TONING really works! I love the fact that it's all natural. Highly recommend this product!! The scent is very light. Skin feels really refreshed after using.
Dominique S.
Turlock, CA
I just love this spritz. Such a fresh feeling. It leaves this wonderful dewy setting. I love the scent of fresh rose.
Sophie F.
Great for refreshing easy to use and apply spray directly onto face and neck area. Deffinatly visably tightens pores. Great for on the go and Great quality product for the price. Cruelty free and recycled materials for the packaging makes it perfect for the environment!
Sarah M.
Love love love this toner! I spray it on my face every morning when I wake up as it's extremely refreshing. It noticeably cools the skin and tightens pores so I also like to use it before makeup as I have found it makes my base smoother.
chloe c.
Horley, Surrey
My favourite toner ever! So refreshing and smells beautiful aswell which is a bonus. Makes your skin feel so clear but not dry at all like some other toners can do.
Ashleigh C.
Caistor
Smells nice and applies evenly to the face when spraying if, however can cause some stinging to the eyes if it gets too close. Would probably buy again as it helps with closing pores